DEVILUSH

SCAGNETTI

Guest Canadiano

i'm gonna try to get an internet girlfriend 'cuz I don't get out much, and my momsy didn't breastfeed me right when i was a youngsta.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ INTERNET GIRLFRIEND

FOR REAL THOUGH, I GET OUT ENOUGH TO BE SITTING AT WORK RIGHT NOW GIGGLING AT THE DUMB SHIT YOU MIDWESTERN LOSERS SAY... WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES AND YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY YOU FAGS ARE SO FUNNY TO ME...

YOU KIDS ARE SHUT-DOWN... THERE'S PEOPLE ON THIS SHIT THAT IT'S ACTUALLY FUN TO GO TIT FOR TAT WITH BECAUSE THEY HAVE SNAPS AND CREATIVE COMEBACKS... MOST OF YOU HAVE NO ARMS SO I'VE GOT TO IGNORE YOU... ANYWAY.........

"FOR REAL THOUGH, I GET OUT ENOUGH TO BE SITTING AT WORK RIGHT NOW GIGGLING AT THE DUMB SHIT YOU MIDWESTERN LOSERS SAY... WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES AND YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY YOU FAGS ARE SO FUNNY TO ME.."

See, with what you just said up above, i thought there was some hope for you yet. But your second post was retarded and arogant as usual.

Think about what you said up there. Many of us look at you on the board the same fucking way. Walk a mile in our shoes then look at yourself. Im sure i would laugh at myself if i was you. And im sure you would laugh at yourself if you were in my shoes.

So why be such a fucking ass all the time? Is it really worth it. It just makes people more pissed off at you, and your going to have a harder time with shit, thats all. I dont really care what you do, or what you say to me, its just fun fucking around with you, cause you seem to take everything so fucking personally. Its the internet man...no one cares..

SHAMELESS:

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT YOU SAID THIS.... AND IT'S FUNNY ON ITS OWN... SAY NO MORE ON THAT TOPIC...

QUOTE]The point is that people like you come around here and talk shit on people who really love graffiti and its culture.

AS FOR THE OTHER BULLSHIT, IT'S NOT EVEN WORTH RESPONDING TO... JUST QUIT PRETENDING YOU FUCK AROUND WITH ME... WE BOTH KNOW THE DEAL...I CLOWN THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR LAME SUBURBAN ASS ALL THE TIME... IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE A HERB DUDE, SO LIKE I'VE SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN... STOP TRYING TO BLAME ME!

HA...come crying? Sure thing there champ.

Look at yourself...oh i look like a baldwin.

You do have some fucking problems. I think everyone has been trying to show that to you for your whole life. It doesnt bother me, it doesnt affect me in any way. I go on with my life, and youll still be an arogant asshole who gets no love. I have no problem with that. Like i said before, you have your head shoved way too far up your ass to even see any light.

Im only a few short hours away from you originally.

DC.

Now im out in the midwest, living and trying to get back into school.

I think we have already been through this, many times. Ill be around dc all next week chillin. I would love to take a trip up to nyc and see life in your shoes, really i would.

Anyways, i would love to continue this, but i gotta bbq to be at around 430 and i have alot of packing to do.

I DON'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE GETTING AT AT ALL TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY STOPPED AND USED YOUR NOODLE FOR A SECOND YOU'D REALIZE THAT THIS IS THE INTERNET AND I CLOWN PEOPLE BECAUSE IT ENTERTAINS ME... NOTHING I SAY HERE IS PERSONAL OR SERIOUS... EXCEPT WHAT I'M TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW AND THE STATS (WHERE I'M FROM ETC.)

nah this isnt a dating service. i've already got a man forever anyways. it's just getting to know people. i like getting to know people on this website. but here's me with my long hair...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00234728f00000001.jpg'>

but i am quite surprised. i leave this computer for about 45 minutes and this is already a 2 page thread.

Guest Canadiano

i'mma drink whiskey tonight like a true soldier. meaning that I am hungover like hell from drinking and the highways last night, but to prove my manliness to noone but myself, I'm gonna hit the bottle again tonight. yeah me!

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Devilush

come on guys....lets just all have a whiskey and talk.

NOOOO ... BURBON!!

lets fight! (psst... my mp3 is almost ready!)

Archived