TWIST THREAD

Guest Knowledge

Guest Knowledge

YO BEST HAND STYLE KING

:king:

YO WHAT DA FUCK I WAS HOPING FOR OTHER CATS TO SHOW OTHER TWIST FLICKS THAT I HAVEN'T YET TO SEEN BUT I REALIZE HOW MANY LAZY CATS THERE ARE SO HOLLA, CHICAGO IN DA HOUSE (CMW$CYA)

http://www.2xtreme.net/paikungfu/images/twist1.jpg'>

http://www.2xtreme.net/paikungfu/images/twist2.jpg'>

http://www.2xtreme.net/paikungfu/images/twist3.jpg'>

http://www.2xtreme.net/paikungfu/images/twist4.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Knowledge
Originally posted by porque

...uh does anyone ahve any flicks that weren't stolen off of artcrimes (i think that's were those are from)?...i've seen all these before...

YOU ARE TOO COOL START LOOKING

Originally posted by Media OEC

Yo Yo, Is it true that Twisty has never been busted?? I heard this somewhere?? Is it true?? Does anyone know??? Damnit??

i heard there was a twist thr scribe in the buffing crew van sooo i doubt he has never been caught.

Guest MRBURNS

INFLUENCE

not to take anything away from this man. because i've been a big fan of twist for a long time. but for all u people who think that his stuff is classic s.f. style, i just figured i'd fill u in on a little secret. my boy schooled me on twist's first trip to nyc. and said him and doms hit it off well and did some painting together while he was here. now that i look at his stuff more, i see doms koc handstyle influenced him a little (that "S" with the pointy top) and i even see doms simple styles when i look at those twist simples...if theres any slightly older new york heads that know what i'm saying..speak up, to me it's obvious.

Guest Ted Wakowski

More Props

This is a mature, established, career-artist, prominent in the media, who's still street bombing and keeping up with the current of illegal graff. Few people have shown such a serious and long-term commitment to graf as him.

Re: INFLUENCE

Originally posted by MRBURNS

not to take anything away from this man. because i've been a big fan of twist for a long time. but for all u people who think that his stuff is classic s.f. style, i just figured i'd fill u in on a little secret. my boy schooled me on twist's first trip to nyc. and said him and doms hit it off well and did some painting together while he was here. now that i look at his stuff more, i see doms koc handstyle influenced him a little (that "S" with the pointy top) and i even see doms simple styles when i look at those twist simples...if theres any slightly older new york heads that know what i'm saying..speak up, to me it's obvious.

Please elaborate on what YOU think classic SF style is. If you know so much about it.....

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by ass hairball

ahahahahaha............FUCK Spelling as long as they know what the fuck you are tryign to say:idea:

I know, I'm just bored at work. thought that was funny. Anyhow enough small talk, twist is the jimmy hendrix of graffiti!!!:king: :king: :king:

Guest MRBURNS

sf

i dont know much about s.f. but i do know an older koc member that told me about twist and doms kickin it in ny...and i see the influence he had..thats all, i know doms, i never asked him about it. but the proof is there..twist is cool in my book too, more power to him..its that whole "legible buy stylish nyc bomber" thing that i see...

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by Merdle

I know, I'm just bored at work. thought that was funny. Anyhow enough small talk, twist is the jimmy hendrix of graffiti!!!:king: :king: :king:

can't disagree there, Twist rocks

btw that was funny

Archived