europe through the eyes of an amerikkkan....

*SIZEROKS*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great pics but a pitty that they are posted on fotango, fotango ruins pictures

try www.netcolonoy.com

or www.xoasis.com

sometimes it is difficult to connect to their servers but at least you see the flick in full size without a their fucking logo.

Bestburners is still growing.. Not as big as 12 oz but it is just the beginning, we have a huge interview section and loads of flicks and specials from all over the world.

Our users have posted a total of 2310 articles

We have 368 registered users

did you get pics of any of the tracksides in ams? id have to say the strech of track from the airport to central station is one of the most smashed places ive been, relax, sace, benet, everyone seemed to get up on that. nice pics, im still exploring around, as far as im concerned i have a tonof painting left to do. i mean a ton.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

did you get pics of any of the tracksides in ams? id have to say the strech of track from the airport to central station is one of the most smashed places ive been, relax, sace, benet, everyone seemed to get up on that. nice pics, im still exploring around, as far as im concerned i have a tonof painting left to do. i mean a ton.

nah. no fliks there, but i know what your talkin about. that place in general is smashed, and it runs for a while too...........

• 4 weeks later...

Archived