burning

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i dont tan. i never have. that is, until yesterday.

baaaaaah. im on fire. yesterday i sat outside with my shirt off (daaaamn sexy) while reading Grapes of wrath. so i was out there ummm id say between 2 and 3 hours. i walk inside and relize just how damn red i am. by the end of the night, i can feel the burn biting at me. its not that it really HURTS, its just really annoying. itd be like if there were millions of ants eating your whole body. And my nipples turned purple!!! that was quite shocking to me when i realized it.

anyways, the message of this thread is, "tanning" is retarded as fuck. be pale, and be proud. never leave the safety of 12oz. become a mini-makros. oooh. and ive got a meeeean tan line.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

my burns turn into tans..

see....i hope mine will too. then it MIGHT have been worth it. maybe. id have a pretty wicked tan.

and the nipples thing...its not like a cool magic trick. it just sucks. they look sick as hell. they are deep dark purple set against red flesh. not attractive. i want my normal nips back.

man..purple nipples sound cool..i wonder if i could just giv my nipples a tan so i could hav e a pair of purple nipples....ok.....now im not finding this funny..wats wrong.......maybe if they were green!!:crazy:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

DEE- thanks, thats exactly what another female friend had told me last night. now that im hearing it from a second source ill definitely try it out.

noezy...you could just color you nipple green?

use the ones that say: soothing formula for sun burns.. which would be the gel, dont get the lotion.. get the gel.. it will feel too damn good on that sun burn

:: reminising about hawaii ::

god i'd get so black in the sun....... i get dehydrated easily too, so i'd go home all black and sick with a sun stroke! happened twice! ....man.

Archived