frisco...

When

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

n no nono nono no, im gonna be in sf in a few weeks. a legal would be cool, but its looking like most of my time is going to be spent at the bttom of a bottle and on the streets dissing people i don't know. ahhhhhhhhhhh -good times

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

strip clubs eh? im staying w/ devilush, if she isn't down i'll go alone

what are you talking about?? i am so down to have some pretty girl's boobies rubbed up against my boobies in my face and she uses her lips to pull out money out of my cleavage. it happened!! ask kissmyass. nah we are so down for the strip clubs here. i really want to go to the hustler club. i just havent found the time with my non-paying job that i have.

the tl isnt that bad....i live around it. although, i am a girl. ut i've seen too much that prolly i am already numb from all of it.

Guest HESHIANDET

don't sleep, i don't roll to a club unless its totally nude. i don't wanna go home w/o any less than some stink on some part of me -then again, im harder than most writers.

don't sleep, i don't roll to a club unless its totally nude. i don't wanna go home w/o any less than some stink on some part of me -then again, im harder than most writers.

the only way to roll

and on a pissed off note...

it doesnt look like im coming up this weekend

my roommate has to work tomorrow and now has a

general disinterest in seeing his friend (the whole reason we were going)

so im thinking no san fran this weekend

i hope to come up sometime soon however if this weekend doesnt work out

that's they only way to go. duhhhhh. but alcohol isnt served......thats because there are so many perverts here in sf. like the gold club. that place isnt completely nude, but thats because they serve alcohol.

get at me on AIM...i would mind going flicking with you and kissmyass or someshit during the week....i want you to take a pic of me hitting up a wall or bus or someshit and put it in your mag...hahaaha then all the COOL sf writers could see my toy ass!!

shit my sister took my camera to take flicks of her boyfriends rice rocket. fucking fobs.....not really...i like my sister and her boyfriend. just the rice rocket deal isnt cool. but how can i complain....i dont have a car.

Archived