drippy mop tags...

Thomas Crown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no im not a vet, but you aren't either

if you or anyone else wants to see any of my drippy ass hitups, just let me know, cuz i know for damn sure its way better than yours ^^^...bruh u needa be schooled one time..go back to art class homie, this shit aint for you

if you or anyone else wants to see any of my drippy ass hitups, just let me know, cuz i know for damn sure its way better than yours ^^^...bruh u needa be schooled one time..go back to art class homie, this shit aint for you

word post that shit, this thread needs a bump

Let's see your drippy tags, mr. Noodle

^I'm not trying to defend his crappy tags either, when i reread i saw it kinda looks like thats what i was saying..

And does that billboard say "I predict that Venom and ????? will tag up this billboard"?

yes venom rusht and sero are prolific taggers in auckland sero felt left out, the billboards was a ad campaign done for some T.V program about a physic

Archived