PusHead

High Priest

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by Rym'N Simon

BOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! that isnt graff.......i dont give a fuck if art and graff are the same.... if it is that isnt the kind of art that relates to graff......BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:mad:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

so what if it aint graff...it's art and we are all artists here...so shut the fuck up.:mad: :mad:

...oh yea...that shit is dope!:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by •nakone•

if i wanted to see this art.. i would go to a site like deviantart.com

STOP MAKING THESE STUPID FUCKING THREADS, post your own work

-nak

If this type of work upsets you, dont come into the thread.. its a really simple concept and im sure some one clever enough to come up with a name like " nakone":rolleyes: has the brain power to do so.

• 1 month later...
Guest schick1

PUSHEAD!!! its great to know their are people on here who also like art, and are not just lame ass strictly hip hop people. people really need to broaden their horizins,and another great artist work checking is ralph steadman, he did all the art work for the fear and loathing guy's books,umm his name excapes me now its quite late and I cant see straight. also dali is dope, all writers should also take an intrest in art so many overlook it

Archived