• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GoonieGooGoo

That one piece

Guest TECONE SW

that piece is def. fresh as hell...

to answer your question... every piece better then what I do makes me determined to get better...

Guest okay

h to the izzo t to the izzie

hot !

Guest HELEX

:o

Im gunna go puke now!excuse me!

Guest mafIAkilla

yep,theres one of them i tried to post.....

Does that piece say Revok or Sever? I dunno all these new school lettering really plays with the eyes!

blah....scar is the only one outa tm i feel at all. those 3d peices are...blah. that nims made me fucking sick and that revok made me even sicker...im going to go ahead and quit now...bye....

god damn!

Wow. All those make me feel dumb. It makes me realize i still have a longggg way to go till' i'm like that....say 10-15 yrs!

Guest catwash

well, this:

nims3a.jpg

and then this:

nema18.jpg

blow my mind everytime..

more recently this piece made me want to give up and walk away from graffiti, it's just too fresh:

Dsc00289.jpg

Guest mafIAkilla

seeing anything by revok always puts me in a certain state of mind that makes me want to go all out with everything i do. you must realize that the writers that are your all time favorites are simply normal people,and that what theyve achieved is nothing that you cant without a little bit of time and effort. all of these graffiti rockstars are people that have simply had a love for graffiti and dedicated themselves to progressing and getting better. seeing these pieces doesnt make me feel that im insufficient in my ability to do graffiti,but it does make me feel that i am not taking the appropriate steps,and that i,unlike these kings,have not dedicated myself enough.....

sorry to have gotten off in a rant.....

Guest platapie

i saw this one picture of parker posey and i knew if iw as going to get her id have to step my gameup some. so i been liftign weights and hanging outside her house. so i know if i can just talk to her once she will be mine!:cool:

Guest krie

theres many skilled writers out there that make me wanna step up and become a better writer, theres too manyy to mention. alot of perth writers that i get exposed to from living in perth make me wanna become a better writer, and also alot of international writers make me wanna go out and hurt the place.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this