The What do you think about POPGUNWAR thread.

JoeyLawrence

I dont even know what I think about me anymore. Feel Free to leave all questions, comments and death-threats here. If you dont even know what to think about me, then just make something up. At the current moment I am relaxing drinking a Vanilla Coke and Listening to Granddaddy (Cement Dunes) Track 5 is on. and Its my favorite track. I like to talk so I tend to just blab on and on for ever and ever. And if youve ever met me, chances are you hate me because of this, or have a friend who wants to kill me due to this (dlush). All I can say is that I am POPGUNWAR and I like alot of things. I am often confused and VERY HUNGRY most of the time. I change everything all the time. I think I have trouble making up my mind on what I think is cool. I get so caught up in being ahead of everything and starting new trends that I dont even care at all. Im a psuedojock* (a term i coined. email me for more info) and am much like jerry seinfeld. apart from the whole jewish 1980s hair thing. I am picky, privelaged, and mannered highly. I cant spell many words correctly so please bear with me. I have allergies and arthritis pain in my right hand due to constant drawing. Im getting cortizone shots on friday so Im stoked. I have a non-gay attraction to ben affleck and am addicted to mirrors and reflective windows due to this affliction. Corey haim was the best 80s actor hands down. I make people hate me becuase I often lead them on or misdirect them with sarcasm. (Hey Um a cartoonist, its my job and duty to be sarcastic. ) I own a cape. I am currently obsessed with tight clothing. I have been for a while, but I have this new found sort of super-hatred for baggy clothing. (r&r gear is another story.) I have to do some work tomorrow so Im kinda bummed out about that. Id rather do nothing. I enjoy getting stuff in the mail. I love watching the Disney channel for great shows such as lizzy mcguire and even stevens and boy meets world. P.S. Corey Mathews aka Ben Savage goes to school at Stanford University In Palo Alto, CA in case you wanna go pay him a visit.

Mad Silly Dope Crazy Wacky shout outs go out to my 12oz posse. (If I even have one anymore)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

cool in my book.you have alot to say and i find it entertaining and agree with you at on some of it (dead on with the art school ape thing)that and you like in/humanity.

Guest Dyptheria

okay, you like inhumainty. i remember you liked old antioch arrow as well. we have the some of the same music taste. you're okay in my book

its funny....i met some writers in sf and i was hanging out in their apartment and they had like a million posters for hardcore shows on their walls, and were rocking out some good music but i was there with these two lame ass girls and i just met everyone so i kept my mouth shut and just sorta sucked in the noise. they probably thought i was a fan of r kelly by the way i was dressed. but fuckit. when you are sitting at home alone and some idiots pick you up to take you out for free food you dont have time to change clothing.

p.s. I like all sortsa music.

current favorites: vanhalen, twisted sister, cinderella, stryper, flock of seagulls, depeche mode, antischism, patrickc (hitler 2000), ec8or, helen love, the rentals, antioch arrow, david bowie, slayer, polaris, audiovoid, mathlete, c-average, slickshoes, granddaddy, the spinanes, the amps, the breeders, bratmobile, the butchies, the cramps, the selby tigers, le tigre', phantomas, the melvins, queens of the stoneage, angel hair, the locust, angels never answer, shogun, stretch armstrong, count basie, ween, samiam, manowar, gwenmars, and oingo boingo.

THOSE are the current lineup. I like way more than that though. Including john denver, and kenny g (not joking.)

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by PopGunWar

vanhalen, twisted sister, cinderella, stryper, flock of seagulls, depeche mode, antischism, patrickc (hitler 2000), ec8or, helen love, the rentals, antioch arrow, slayer, the amps, the breeders, bratmobile, the butchies, the cramps, le tigre', phantomas, the melvins, angel hair, the locust, shogun, stretch armstrong, count basie, ween, samiam, gwenmars,

these are the groups that would have been on my top list at one time or another over the last several years. good diversity. i wouldn't even dare make one of these lists because i think i would do a disservice to other things i like if i left them out. music is such an important part of my life and who i am. wait sorry, this is your thread...

Archived