How Will I Make This Girl a BIT More Nasty?

Guest Canadiano

Guest Canadiano

I'm just saying that it's her first BJ, and she should enjoy it the way it was meant to be enjoyed. fuck the pina colada. i've been trying to convince her that she doesn't need the sunglasses because she has no reason to be insecure. i've told her already that she shouldn't give me head if she feels uncomfortable with me looking down into her eyes, but she insists. i just want the experience to be enjoyanble for the both of us. I don't want her first time to be marred with props and shit. I tell her constantly that her face is beautiful, but she doesn't listen.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

you ever had a blowjob from a girl that wasnt into it? or from a girl that just didnt know how to do it

yep!

I gently asked You like that?

and she said quite bluntly ... No, not really.

that's a kick in the pants man.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by seeking

just to run this totally into the ground, and expound on zesto an dee.... you ever had a blowjob from a girl that wasnt into it? or from a girl that just didnt know how to do it? it fucking sucks... its the most boring, uncomfortable thing in the world. you dont want that. itll ruin shit between you guys...

yeah, I've had bad head. Bad head wouldn't ruin anything between her and I. We get together and debate on Napolean's tactics, not argue about what nightclub to go to.

and oh yeah, DEE38, I AM NOT A FUCKING GOLDDIGGER! If you think me saying that she has money is a sign of that, you should take a look in the mirror. are you a woman? I stated that so people can get a picture of a beautiful, religious girl who has a good, strong head on her shoulders.

dude, im sorry if i came off harsh and all, im just really protective of girls in general, and innocent little buddhist girls in particular.

even if she offered, that doesnt necesarilly mean she wants to do it... girls do alot of strange shit to try and rebel against god knows what. if you really care about her, see through it and help her out. when she knows she can really trust you, thats when shit gets exciting.

itll be worth the wait.

Guest --zeSto--

itll be worth the wait.

It's almost always worth the wait.

The wait can make it better than you would believe.

Guest Canadiano

even if she offered, that doesnt necesarilly mean she wants to do it... girls do alot of strange shit to try and rebel against god knows what. if you really care about her, see through it and help her out. when she knows she can really trust you, thats when shit gets exciting.

itll be worth the wait.

come to think of it, you could be right. While she's being all virginy, I'm the one who steers the conversation to sex constantly (i gotta stop that). Maybe that's why she said she'll do it for me. I suppose telling her to wait will only make my stocks rise. Yeah, if the head ain't gonna be good anyway, I'll just tell her to take it eaz, and not worry about it. But, hey, if she insists...

Guest Canadiano

OH YEAH! I forgot to mention that she ain't that innocent, seeking. She eats out and has been eaten out by her girlfriends, and she plays with a vibrator. She also worked as a hostess at a strip club, and she dresses highly provocatively. And don't tell me she's lying to me. She's definately a virgin, I know that for sure.

Guest --zeSto--

^ hold up!

to work in a strip club you have to be 18.

I thought we were talking about a younger girl here.

or maybe sh'e just not into boys ????

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by --zeSto--

^ hold up!

to work in a strip club you have to be 18.

I thought we were talking about a younger girl here.

or maybe sh'e just not into boys ????

naw, I already said she's 20. And she told me on the phone yesterday that she doesn't wanna fool around with girls anymore.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by cmeup

lets girls eat her out, worked at a strip club.... hmmmmmmmmm

she's a freak alright.

maybe your dick looks funny? :D ahhaha you gotta water sock cock?

what the hell is a water sock? did you mean wind sock? i got a big, fat, uncut dick.

Guest --zeSto--

did you hear that ???

it's the sound of a thread sliding downhill.

ssspppppeeeelllllllunk!

dude, dont you think this whole lesbian twist should have been divulged in the beginning? that makes things completely different...

now your girl just has fucking issues. she'll fuck with girls, but needs apple sauce for a dick? huh...

you said you're uncut... does she know that? maybe shes just freaking out about the stereotypical 'cheese dick' shit... thats why she wants the pina colada oil... to try and cover up the fromunda stench..

Guest Canadiano

dude, dont you think this whole lesbian twist should have been divulged in the beginning? that makes things completely different...

now your girl just has fucking issues. she'll fuck with girls, but needs apple sauce for a dick? huh...

you said you're uncut... does she know that? maybe shes just freaking out about the stereotypical 'cheese dick' shit... thats why she wants the pina colada oil... to try and cover up the fromunda stench..

yeah, she knows, but I had a big talk to her about the wrongful stereotypes. You could be correct, still. Aw geez, I'm a clean guy. Damn, you could be right. I should ask her if she's used anything on girls.

actually, this is one of the few examples of something constructive happening.

canadian, i applaud you for remaining chill when i said you were an asshole! i didnt mean it... your a swell guy.

have a heart to heart with her and i think you'll uncover alot of shit you didnt know about her.... you cant eat your friends out and now swallow some issues along the way.

Guest Canadiano

^^ it's all good, seeking. You've made some good points here. Ever thought about being a lawyer, or better yet, a private eye or something?

some common sense up in here.

Guest Canadiano

i just realized something. Tease's comment about the 'sock' got me to say something, which in turn enlightened seeking to a big possibility for my stress. Tease and seeking - dynamic duo. 1, 2 punch - BOOYAW!!!

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

can someone please explain the reason for this tomfoolery?

her friends proboblby told her about being squirt in the eye....duh

Guest socrates

You have to crawl before you walk, don't pressure the girl, if I find out that you have done anything that qualafies as a stupid, i will kill you....

• 1 month later...
Guest Canadiano

i can't believe I found this thread. Well, just to update you all (as if you care), this girl ended up being sort of obsessive, and extremely annoying. She's still nice, but man, she goes to California to take dance lessons every other week, and all she talks about is her abs. it's fucked how you think someone is so smart and stuff, and meanwhile she's telling you that the only friends she can have are black, ugly ones. Everyone else, she says, steals from her. I remembered this thread becuase I just dodged a couple of phone calls from her.

Archived