Oker BKS BYI

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you get props for being down with people these days?

how toy

?

mate, of course you get cudos for running with and associating with larger, more prolific, more repected, longer running and more renowned crews. it's how you come up, learn and it's how you earn your graff 'stripes'. it can be seen as a measure of how far you'v progressed when older and wiser heads 'put you down. thats why it can earn you respect or even fear from other writers.

oker wouldn't be down with the likes xtc and ykk if hes not representing on some similar level.

it's one of the building blocks of graf!! or you gona tell me things were different in the 'other' days?

?

mate, of course you get cudos for running with and associating with larger, more prolific, more repected, longer running and more renowned crews. it's how you come up, learn and it's how you earn your graff 'stripes'. it can be seen as a measure of how far you'v progressed when older and wiser heads 'put you down. thats why it can earn you respect or even fear from other writers.

oker wouldn't be down with the likes xtc and ykk if hes not representing on some similar level.

it's one of the building blocks of graf!! or you gona tell me things were different in the 'other' days?

this is exactly what i was getting at i didnt mean to give props just because of his association with these crews i was coming from the angles PhRenoLogY stated above. Oker gets props for his thousands of throw ups, his full colour whole cars window downs, pieces tags and all round bombing, most people just hate him cuz he probabily slapped a throw on threir stuff. anyway its not up to me to fight his corner the walls speak for themselves.

Archived