Oker BKS BYI

locationtwelve

Originally posted by jo king+Apr 1 2005, 07:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jo king - Apr 1 2005, 07:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Home Time@Mar 31 2005, 06:32 PM

Sauf tingz is there any point in you having a website?

And what wxactly do u do with yours???

[/b]

he's got a wipe clean website and keyboard. :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: home time is a mouse abuser, put him on the register.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FRESH_FRANK+Apr 1 2005, 04:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FRESH_FRANK - Apr 1 2005, 04:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jo king@Apr 1 2005, 07:41 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Home Time@Mar 31 2005, 06:32 PM

Sauf tingz is there any point in you having a website?

And what wxactly do u do with yours???

he's got a wipe clean website and keyboard. :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: home time is a mouse abuser, put him on the register.

[/b]

:haha:

would some body explain this to me?

why is it every one from south of gatwick think nt is allways right?

plus

why is it ok for aroe-nt to dog or go around hitting every one oker dels -tm etc paint with and nobody thinks nothing of it? but its not ok for oker to do the same? seen painted with nt crew so oker probably dogged the wall.(i dont no what he dogged just reading whats rote on these forums) i dont think hes into making freinds and he seems to do graff for his own enjoyment not no others! i dont agree with any of this beef or beef just putting my veiws across before i get im on the "OKER" side. i met both of them and have to say aroe seemed more freindly with me.

maybe im looking atit from a whole different perspective to every one else

Guest imported_b0b

Also people seem to forget that chatting about beef they aren't personally involved with on the net is wrong. Leave all the guessing and theorising off the internet as it doesn't help anything.

Originally posted by whatdoyouthinkyourdoing@Apr 13 2005, 06:44 PM

good point ^^^^^^^^^^^^

people seem to forget NT on one of one of Oker's mates....

don't you mean one of nt grassed on one of oker's mates??

and 'street campaign' , aroe's only more friendly because he has no respect off any of his peers, so goes around trying to make friends and alliances with all the younger writers just so someone will stand up for him. just look at that old graphotism interview, few years ago he was painting chrome panels on scraps and sending them off to mags, same time oker, heal, nema etc was doing wholetrains on all lines, and in all colours.

Archived