New slie webpage update

ball bag

Guest I'm back!!

BITCH MADE!!

Originally posted by HAMMERFALL

you make yourself sound like a little bitch every time you write shit like that. just shut the fuck up.

Shut your fucking trap you little bitch made motherfucker!!

All you do is piss and moan on here!

Hammerfall??? You ain't hammering shit you little pussy!! I've seen you on here talking this and that...............You ain't shit but an invisible internet nerd with a fake ego!! I'll snatch your poindexter glasses off your face and split your face open bitch!!

FUCK YOU!!:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest socrates

They are gone, resk and salem left 3 years ago, OFA functioned for all of a week after they left. Nothing like cdk will happen in seattle again, everyone repped cdk, can you really see anyone having no beef in the northwest, nope. can you really invision any love between crews no, hsc and ini will be hated on, as will pi,cast,mlr,pm,gr and all these young ass kids who have all of the heart and none of the brains, do you really think that in 2 years there will be one ETHER tag burning, no... but you still see lohs tags just kinda floatin around....

Guest *ShOrT-FeWs*

Hell ya the resko and the dfm mob be terin shit up for real...

Originally posted by Dr. Doom

The only OFA kid in Seattle right now is WORN-156................

He's a DFM kid too.......... Resko es El Presidente de la ganga.............Se llama Resko holmes!! He's got some gangster ass handstyles I tell ya!!;)

Re: BITCH MADE!!

Originally posted by I'm back!!

Shut your fucking trap you little bitch made motherfucker!!

All you do is piss and moan on here!

Hammerfall??? You ain't hammering shit you little pussy!! I've seen you on here talking this and that...............You ain't shit but an invisible internet nerd with a fake ego!! I'll snatch your poindexter glasses off your face and split your face open bitch!!

FUCK YOU!!:king:

leave my glasses alone buddy, i need them to see the screen.:cool:

i wanna know mroe about that adek kid i know he got caught but if someone can feel me in pm me

northwest has too much beef...fuck it all i lvoed seeing the ofa and cdk around they got up i miss that shit cdk got me into this

Guest Schnabbelbit

I always see the same flix posted from slie and his friends...

Can't somebody post some new stuff

Originally posted by Schnabbelbit

I always see the same flix posted from slie and his friends...

Can't somebody post some new stuff

If your head was not shoved completely up your butt hole you would realize that at the start of this thread is all new stuff ....

suck your own dick and breack your own back...RETARD

Guest donkeydong

shit honestylly i tried to suck my own dick one time when i was younger.. i got the head in my mouth.. thought it was cool

gues that makes me gay

Guest Schnabbelbit
Originally posted by ball bag

If your head was not shoved completely up your butt hole you would realize that at the start of this thread is all new stuff ....

suck your own dick and breack your own back...RETARD

I love it when you say these nasty words.....asshole.

....if you have nothing to say shut the fuck up. The whole update is what i meant. I like Slie his stuff, but i hardly see it. It's his right if he doesn't want other people to take advantage of his stuff... he only publishes it on his own site. But i wondered if there are other flix known which are not on his site. I saw some on www.grafart.com in the past....but that's it.

And Graphotism prints TiT's flix...

.....It was nice meeting you...wanker.

Sorry about that ,but he proboly was drunk or something, I think that alot of the people on here are drunk, but anyways thank you for checking out the site, if you would like some other flicks email me your address and I will send you a packet, or we can trade or whatever, peace , oh yeah I stopped sending to magizenes almost 2 years ago I wanted to see if I could still get in them without mailing, but no good mags come out anymore anywho.

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by slie-tits

Sorry about that ,but he proboly was drunk or something, I think that alot of the people on here are drunk, but anyways thank you for checking out the site, if you would like some other flicks email me your address and I will send you a packet, or we can trade or whatever, peace , oh yeah I stopped sending to magizenes almost 2 years ago I wanted to see if I could still get in them without mailing, but no good mags come out anymore anywho.

Okay, check this out right here! I'm not trying to be a dickhead of any sort but I have a theory on this here:

It only takes someone to send a few flicks to a couple of magazines and there "fan base" damn near muliplies by ten thousand! When we all started really developing as writers or whatever, there was a time when getting the newest issue of "Can Control" or whatever was hype at the time was most important, and when writers are in their, ONOROK labeled "Eye of the Tiger" obsessession period, they get stoked on whoever the newest most unbelievable guy in the mags is!!!

So a licking of 3 stamps can change handfuls of writers to come!!

There is massive power in media! Even graff mags!! When writers catch that fever then they start snapping photos, licking stamps, and posting shit on the internet!! You send 3 flicks and some kid in Jersey sees your shit on a fr8 and even if you've only painted like 10 cars in your life he might have seen, say 6 of them in various magazines, he flicks that one and "overnight mails" it to Scribble!! Vouila!!! You're a celebrity!!

$0.34 goes a long way sometimes!!

No disrespect to Slie on this one! It's not directed at you!

A little stamp licking does go a long way though!!

Guest socrates

No one has told me yet what the hell PM is, Because this last week or so i've seen it pop up everywhere, also with writers I wouldn't of expected...

Guest Dr. Doom

OH NO!!

Originally posted by socrates

No one has told me yet what the hell PM is, Because this last week or so i've seen it pop up everywhere, also with writers I wouldn't of expected...

Yer moms is hooked too?? I knew that bitch was using PM!!!!:o

Re: OH NO!!

YO! Doom quit trying to sound all self rightious. I feel the same way about mags you do, thats why I dont mail anymore, did you ever used to mail out? and to set the record straight PM is RUIN STAB DEKAE NOTS GUIDO AVISO OARSE PENIS INDEX NORE TRASH GUSTO SLIM RINE PLUS DEAL AND TED ...... and it means POWER MOVES viva la PM, we are really trying to make it a big crew that was the whole point! TITS is dead http://www.slieandco.com/c1.jpg'>

hahahahahahahahah you guys are fucking funny...arguing over who is in some guy's crew even when he told you who was in it...you're like a bunch of fucking baseball card collecters...get over it....nice works slie...big ups

Guest Dr. Doom

Re: Re: OH NO!!

Originally posted by slie-tits

YO! Doom quit trying to sound all self rightious. I feel the same way about mags you do, thats why I dont mail anymore, did you ever used to mail out? and to set the record straight PM is RUIN STAB DEKAE NOTS GUIDO AVISO OARSE PENIS INDEX NORE TRASH GUSTO SLIM RINE PLUS DEAL AND TED ...... and it means POWER MOVES viva la PM, we are really trying to make it a big crew that was the whole point! TITS is dead http://www.slieandco.com/c1.jpg'>

NO sir!! Never mailed anything out and I'm far from "self-righteous"!!

Good luck with your squad buddy! Who's idea was that to put all those kids together?? Got a president??

:confused:

Guest Dr. Doom

The Return of the Self Righteous!!

Oh okay Slie........ check this out!

Since I'm from the NW I got a couple curiosity killed the cat type of questions! You ready??

Why no MACK??

That's not the same STAB from Baltimore correct??

and that's the same Aviso from the crew CA correct??

And who's idea was it?? Just an off the wall idea to bring all those guys together to me! Not a bad one............. just kind of unexpected!

Sr. Self-Righteous Signing Off

;)

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by donniefrisco

Propers to Slie and friends... Fuck the haters...

No one's hating buddy!!! Just curious!?!?!?!? ;)

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by donniefrisco

like I said, FUCK THE HATERS. Whether you have a guilty conscience that your business, buuuuudddddddd....

My you're an entertaining fellow!!! I explained myself and I think that it was rather self-explainatory to begin with! I'm curious to know about the origin of the "new crew". Not a big deal since it has does nothing to do with my "photograph philosophy"!! Thanks for your time Donnie!

Archived