GANGSTAH SHIT........

Remi Martin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cmeup

you fucking toy.

what the fuck does being a toy have to do with it haha...anyways i cant believe that picture made it here..i remember when that girl posted that pic on blunts,,haha...and lynch's albums "season of the sicc" ...no ck...

Dont forget DJ Quik,AMG,HiC

Also Psycho Realm, Im not quite feeling the new chicano cholo rap,Too many zap beats and its all the same style,I just bump it to support raza.I do like that new Pocos pero locos anthem,its fucken funny and tight how they name like 30 fucken gangs in one verse

Guest STONER DBM

capone n noreaga

tragedy khadafi

cormega

mobb deep

almighty rso(made men)

tim dog

cool c

east coast gangsta shit...

Originally posted by cmeup

your such a fucking herb...

just cuz your not a gang member doesnt mean your not a thug...

you prolly dont even got a clue to what THUGLIFE on his chest meant...

you fucking toy.

tease "THUGLIFE" - The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone'

aight here we go 1 of the few times i will bang onile so read good. im from okb 10302 eastside san diego. i noe wuh ganglifes abKout cuz i live it. so dont go on here telling me im toy cuz i noe tu pacs a bitch. he aint no thug. once he started makin money off songs he wasnt a thug. he turend bitch. so fucc off.

Originally posted by KIND

what the fuck does being a toy have to do with it haha...anyways i cant believe that picture made it here..i remember when that girl posted that pic on blunts,,haha...and lynch's albums "season of the sicc" ...no ck...

its spelt "sicc" cause brotha lynch is from 24th street garden blocc gang. there crips jso we never put a c in front of a k. we only put b'z in front of K'z.

Archived