why am i such a pussy?

Guest Wilt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Wilt

^^^^^ that's exactly what im thinking...but i gotta make it mad subtle...i can't just be like im in to you...she did it rather subtly....thats what im gonna do...im just gonna drop it easy..like a seed...ill get her thinking about it...and ill work from there...damn these 12 hour straight days get me thinking wild....its now clear to me...sick..i got the plan...:::in best mr.burns voice::: exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent....

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hit her over the head and rape her unconcious body, and then say that it was a dead condor that fell out of the sky....but dont tell her you raped her

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by avils

dude, it's sooooo easy. aight here's the plan..

next time you are in the corridor and you can see her coming from the opposite direction, accidently on purpose 'bump' into her so that she drops all her books on the ground. the next part is tricky and requires timing : as she bends down to pick them up, you do the same (like a gentleman would) and without fail you two will bump heads.... then you'll both stand up and look into each others eyes and voila !!! *luuurve*

and out.

:eek:

^^ This guy's been watching reruns of Degrassi Junior High.

Here's the deal (and you should listen since I've actually met the girl in person):

-Don't worry about your friends from school. There's around an 85 - 90% chance that they WOULDN'T consider YOU in an equation involving her so any "allegiance" to their collective interest should weigh upon such logic. Those heads aren't going out with her nor are they your "best friends." They're aquaintances -- some dudes from school who probably just want to fuck her. Plus she already told you she's not feelin' the main "other guy" that's into her. Shouldn't be an issue.

-She's been in a long relationship that didn't work out. In my mind this indicates that she's probably still a bit vulnerable right now. 4 years (the time you said she was with her ex) is a long time to be involved with someone, she might be just as apprehensive as you about entering into a new "relationship." Maybe she found herself attracted to you and realized it as an oppurtunity to meet a new guy and see where it takes her. Whatever the case in her mind, just take it slow (but don't sleep on the fact she's expressed some definite interest in you).

-She already likes you so there's no need for fancy theatrics. Try and find a moment alone with her and let her know that you think she's cool and wouldn't mind hanging out with her sometime -- just you and her. Leave it at that. If you guys end up going out then keep it comfortable and don't try to jump into anything.

-A good place to talk to her alone? Tough call. I wouldn't go out of the way to try and corner her or any bullshit like that. Look for a moment when you and her are both near each other and take advantage of it. Surely the crew of college dudes who're trying to run game have better things to do than constantly crowd your spot. When they all run off for a circle-jerk in the men's room do your thing.

-Hit her in the face with a brick.

Wait, not that last part.

I'm sick of writing.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

-Hit her in the face with a brick.

ted knows the deal....

Guest Wilt

ted...as many talks as we've had..driving in your pricey whip...you always seem to be on point...NOW COME GET MY ASS SO I CAN GET DRUNK!

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Wilt

your statement is insecure...

I'll have to remind my statements to have more confidence in themselves...

Stop being such a fucking simp!! go up to her a say (in more appropriate language) fuck all this drama, you want to kick it or what? Girls love it when your casual and secure about yourself, say I think your beautiful or intersting or you have a certain presense about you that intrigues me, lets chill toghether you down or what? its easy!! just be casual and confident. Where im from your boys get lumped up for throwing salt around like that, ditch those fools get some friends who have their own game!!

Guest Wilt
Originally posted by Dharma Bum

Where im from your boys get lumped up for throwing salt around like that,

haha PAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and smart...email me..indefiniteomega@aol.com

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Dharma Bum

Stop being such a fucking simp!! go up to her a say (in more appropriate language) fuck all this drama, you want to kick it or what? Girls love it when your casual and secure about yourself, say I think your beautiful or intersting or you have a certain presense about you that intrigues me, lets chill toghether you down or what? its easy!! just be casual and confident. Where im from your boys get lumped up for throwing salt around like that, ditch those fools get some friends who have their own game!!

done and done.

Guest Canadiano

it works for me.

scandalous is still good, 'cuz it works - proven.

check my first reply, if you don't dig this last one i quoted (which, in away, you should).

Archived