web cams rock

Zack Morris

Originally posted by BizOne

Whoa there, naken man... Settle down. First of all, I'm no "stupid motherfucker." Second, I searched through your free photo account because I'm a nosy bastard who likes to look for dirt on people. Much like the photos I found of you. I always thought it'd be the coolest thing to chat on AOL with some 16-17 year old girl and have her give me the link to her pic. Then scan through her image directory and find some nude shots. That would make my day.

biz...I understand the nosey motherfuckerness..I was pissed for about 3 minutes then I added onto that post and honestly...I don't really care anymore. This thread makes me laugh and its boosting my ego with the women of 12oz telling me I am a good lookin guy. Maybe if they keep doing it enough I can get the courage to gether to talk to that really cute girl i see at shows but never talk to.

Secret...if I get in a goofy enough mood I will post what is under the plate. I have no problems with being naked nor insecurities involving the size of my junk. And as said many times before shame is a word Zack "i stuck it in kelly's butt then took it to her mouth" Morris does not know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived