baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo word up that olha is terrible......And the sad part about it is yall think that shit hot....gtfo!!!!!

this dude.

to each their own i guess but when i get a PM with people volunteering and sending links of what you write, i wouldnt be getting to excited about how terrible someone elses shit looks like

You mad? You should put a bit more focus in those letters, rather then everyone else's business, big guy. Watch where you trip.

SHAED'S on point. ZEK 86 TST! word! NOK taking it back too. good post.

MAD?! not at all dummy.thanks for the critique,but coming from a fucking stranger it dont mean shit,i probably know you so why dont you stop being shy and start being real and why dont you post some of your 'COOL" graffiti sprays then ill critique that.as far as me being in everyone elses bizness??? its a forum,there was a discussion about it,i added my two cent.go fuck your self

and "watch where i trip"???....IF THAT WAS A THREAT.....PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.AND SEND ME A PM SO I KNOW WHO THE FUCK IM DEALING WITH.DONT BE SCARED.....BIG GUY.

WHAT!???????!!!!

"youneverknew" was just on this thread,im sure he read my post....no pm nothing else to add?????? didnt think so.oh and by the way on your comment about my letters.....i never claimed to be a style master.just up,you clearly seen em.i dont give a fuck if you or any one likes my shit.i dont do it for you.i do it for me.

bump KNOW-CEDAR-SCUM-LATER-VOSE-AREK-ZEEK-JERK