baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest more,on

Shit, sorry I didn't think my first pic went through.

And by the way "youneverknow" who the fuck are you to critique Samsong1080P. That dudes killing shit since before I can remember and nothing has stoped him since. Yeah he's mostly a bomber but I've been seeing his latest work the last few years on the street (pieces) and his letters are off the hook. Show your shit and be a man!

And before you respond, yeah I'm a hasbeen and don't really paint much, but it's still in my blood.

Bumb ELI, HEMAN, KEPOH, SAT, SHAKEN, and CEDA.

its a shame whats happened, the older cats are lookin at these young bucks that have no respect and think thats what the game is turning into, meanwhile, kids actually trying to learn the right way to get up, to get nice like the the older heads, are gettin cast off to the side. its fuckin difficult to find someone to lace you up these days. i know a lot of the dopest dudes out there learned all their shit with no one but themselves to thank, but at the same time, theres cats that wouldnt be where they are today in graff if it wasnt for so-and-so takin em by the scruff of the neck and takin em out bombing. you gotta remember there was a time you first started writing, yeah, it mighta been 20-30 years ago, but everyone was there at some point. idk just some thoughts