baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"ANYYTHING FURTHER IM GOING TO ASUME YOU JUST PRESSED FOR SOME INTERACTION FROM ME AND THATS SOME SUPER TOY SHIT.........."

you want in on it............yall just will never learn to mind ya biz......and i think i know who you are and we had conversations before if its who i think it is and you was a shook lil bitch then beggin me to not come at you and take all ya shit out.....so jump off and set it in motion dont ever think for one moment just kuz i aint there in bmore i cant get at you.....

anybody know who these cats are message me what they write please and i got you a nice canvas...

dealy stan

buck russell

angel of death

message me who they are and i will give you a canvas word up.....

damn, you gotta be hardcore to go against shaken hes crazy as shit drips and val dont stand a chance

idk how hard shaken rele is BAAL used to leave handstyles out front the dudes doorstep. Shaken is a legend no doubt but the dude baal ran through this city amd dissed shakens shit like it wasnt anything. Would of been nice to see him at least put up a fight. no doubt tho the dude has played his part and will always be baltimore history.

BUMP CEDAR AERA KAE DUME SCUM that odonell highway spot joint is still riding and is fire. Also tht NSF roller mad tight.

Post more flicks niggas cant paint until courts up.

idk how hard shaken rele is BAAL used to leave handstyles out front the dudes doorstep. Shaken is a legend no doubt but the dude baal ran through this city amd dissed shakens shit like it wasnt anything. Would of been nice to see him at least put up a fight. no doubt tho the dude has played his part and will always be baltimore history.

BUMP CEDAR AERA KAE DUME SCUM that odonell highway spot joint is still riding and is fire. Also tht NSF roller mad tight.

Post more flicks niggas cant paint until courts up.

yeah but look at everything baal does how many of his friends where killed in train tunnels yet he still bombs them on a regular basis he is on another level you cant compare that with val and drips, i agree with you shaken is a legend and would destroy them. shaken and baal are the only two writers who i can say have crushed all city

what purpose would it be for the likes of shaken ksw to care about what a baal is how ever hard he thinks he bomb he cant piece he isnt the legendary king that shaken is ....shaken dont need to be what a baal is baal need to catch up with the likes of a shaken....and baal he may bomb hard but shaken been up other than now of course shaken been up since 86 baal will never do baltimore like he did period long live shaken and ksw.............

i dont think you really know what your talking about here.

shakens over 40 years old and was on probation the whole time he beefed with baal. he fought back pretty hard for an old man. and most of the shaken shit that got dissed were pieces under bridges or in tunnels.shaken also hit hands right in front of baals house as well. no one really had his back through out that whole beef either.so saying a whole crew of bombers who pretty much do strictly throw ups against one 40 year old man and all of the pieces he had left was some kind of huge victory?

baal does his thing but come the fuck on.

baal is 20 years strong where not baltimore.......fuck a baal that shit is the ugliest toy shit i ever saw fuckin toys ............shaken is the all time king of bmore .......you youngens thinkin yall the first to touch a can and wanna pop off like yall got some authority or some shit yall really lucky i dont live there niggas would be getting shut the fuck down and your paint took the shit i see people comment on and say is sick or dope as fuck on this thread is pure garbage over and over and over and over and im going to put some attack dogs out real soon on you lil bitch ass internet wannabees

i dont think you really know what your talking about here.

shakens over 40 years old and was on probation the whole time he beefed with baal. he fought back pretty hard for an old man. and most of the shaken shit that got dissed were pieces under bridges or in tunnels.shaken also hit hands right in front of baals house as well. no one really had his back through out that whole beef either.so saying a whole crew of bombers who pretty much do strictly throw ups against one 40 year old man and all of the pieces he had left was some kind of huge victory?

baal does his thing but come the fuck on.

THIS ^ IS TRUE.THEY BOTH MY PEOPLES.WHEN BAAL N SHAKEN WERE BEEFING I KNOW PERSONALLY THAT I WASNT FUCKING WITN SHAKEN.THE ONLY THING ELSE IL SAY IS SHAKEN IS A STYLE MASTER AND A TRUE BOMBER.BAALA DEFINETLY A TRUE BOMBER ASWELL.I JUST GOT LIKE 1000 plus of SHAKENS PERSONAL PHOTOS IL WILL SCAN EM WHEN I GET A CHANCE.PLUS SHAKEN WAS LOCKED UP FOR LIKE 5 PLUS YEARS RIGHT BEFORE BAAL CAME TO TOWN.WHEN I HAD ASKED BAAL ' WHY SHAKEN? HE SAID CAUSE HE HEARD HE WAS THE MAN.PROPS TO BOTH.PICS SOON.