baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Very well put.I respect dst,ksw and other older bmore crews,especially kos they been around for well over a decadeand just maybe a year or 2 behind dst,an equally relevant maryland crew.uh yea......whatever,who cares.dumb article. Bump baal.

DST has been around since 92 and i started in 86 and everybody from bmore in the crew goes back to the 80s as well minus syze drak...........so because they been together for about ten years that means what ??????? what did kos do for the development of baltimore as a city i must know like i have no clue about baltimore and the history niggas be funny about this graf shit i know dst been on the subway trains in bmore more than once i know dst spawned what most yall doing now....everytime i go to a graf show im signing books on some your a legend shit i have yet to even know a kos dude other than sier seir however he spell it shout out to drock see yall think i am dissing kos even though i put the disclaimer on it i aint got no beef with dem kids i give them credit but my point was to touch on if an outsider was to read that article it would read as if kos was a powerful and influential crew in bmores history past or present and that is just not the case as of yet did i say they was wack did i say anything like that no....

you may wanna up the freight numbers on that post, yea 300 +...but you have to factor in that was done by multiple crew members. for years in a row. not just one year..nor two...nor five. so for years a few members would pull 350-400 trains a year, for multiple years. This was started in the 90's as well, and continued well into the present. There is a lot a KOS crew that still paints trains, streak trains and are track side weekly, as well as other aspects of the culture. Some have gone, some are still around but there for the most part has not been a many year hiatus taken. Eh what ever, to each there own, we have put some work in...may not all be wild style burner crap..but regardless a name was made.

Back to work, peace all.

so for 10 years 300+ by a bunch of dudes great like i said do it up im not mad i support the frieghts.....but its like doing open mics im into stadium shows ..........and i dont have to factor anything into it yall have to factor that after ten years of crushin frieghts and doing what yall do kos is still not a factor in bmores history but writing your future ....oh and for the record you said( wild style burner crap) i know you cant be serious...........

shit no one said anything direspectful towards jase, if any thing along with him and some other BA heads he was one of the main reasons we discovered freights in 1996, and they were some of the main driving force in keeping our young asses at the time motivated. If anything thing all the thousands of trains we have put out there over the nation drew attention to this city, almost everyone of those trains had Balto on it somewhere, drawing attention to a movement taking place right here.

and yes wild style burner crap...not ever thing has to be a wildstyle..some time simplicity is the way to get know...especially on trains, you see some wildstyle fly by at 60 mph +, you can not read it. now some nice simple style will get your name know out there on the rails.

shit no one said anything direspectful towards jase, if any thing along with him and some other BA heads he was one of the main reasons we discovered freights in 1996, and they were some of the main driving force in keeping our young asses at the time motivated. If anything thing all the thousands of trains we have put out there over the nation drew attention to this city, almost everyone of those trains had Balto on it somewhere, drawing attention to a movement taking place right here.

and yes wild style burner crap...not ever thing has to be a wildstyle..some time simplicity is the way to get know...especially on trains, you see some wildstyle fly by at 60 mph +, you can not read it. now some nice simple style will get your name know out there on the rails.

fuck the rails kid ..............im already known and was known for quality simple or complex the number of frieghts is special to you and some one else chasing a number i would rather be known for style than a #of trains that i did the same old same old for ten years straight keepin the cornfields company and again so an outsider was to see trains in some other state they would think what movement was going on????? before ba jase was dst and the whole movement was set in motion for you from dst recognize is my point everybody forgot about dre just a bunch of jibberish

wow.kar is all worked up...what are you talking about ? the way i read it is you mad that some micakid mentioned KOS and not DST?.holy fuck who cares ?if it wasnt on this dumb site,NO ONE WOULD HAVE READ IT.and who the fuck is trying to school you ? its a conversation...... a polite one at that.we all know the age old debate between artist/writers.to me ,people that do a c ouple good walls a year is a graff artist and theres NOTHING wrong with that.personally i consider myself a graff writer.i'll be the first to say my shits not pretty,but you seen it.and how you gonna hate on that ? respect to dst and kos.lets keep it moving.