baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

holy fuck agros in IME?!? no fuckin way... i didnt ask to be in i was invited... not being an asshole will get you pretty far. and yea i have a thing for characters. deal with it. oh my god, agro isnt just like you that makes me a toy FUCK MY LIFE...

bump soviet,strange and rams saw some shit yesterday that was ill i'll try n get fliks

Is This Really What IME Is Does Now? Makes Our City A Joke

hey what exactly is that over on the freight bridge because if its over me i'll dog your shit forever.. if not i don't care, and why the fuck do you people care who ride puts in his crew... jealousy? kusa is wack tho esp. since he popped off at the mouth to me on here... some crews turn into crews full of toys, its life... its not like they are in a crew with daver lets be honest here. and Dose, go ahead keep biting me, that shit is a compliment... thanks buddy... =) just don't go adding a K on the end. keep working at your 3d's you'll get the hang of it... agro cool your jets man, your just learning too, a king once told me it took him 10 years to get down his 3d's. kaos your a snitch, and you just lost maybe the only wall you had left here because of it. its a shame some people man... its like they can be dope at graff, and wack in life... i mean seriously when i was flicking kaos pieces at 15 i never thought dude would dry snitch on me.

hey what exactly is that over on the freight bridge because if its over me i'll dog your shit forever.. if not i don't care, and why the fuck do you people care who ride puts in his crew... jealousy? kusa is wack tho esp. since he popped off at the mouth to me on here... some crews turn into crews full of toys, its life... its not like they are in a crew with daver lets be honest here. and Dose, go ahead keep biting me, that shit is a compliment... thanks buddy... =) just don't go adding a K on the end. keep working at your 3d's you'll get the hang of it... agro cool your jets man, your just learning too, a king once told me it took him 10 years to get down his 3d's. kaos your a snitch, and you just lost maybe the only wall you had left here because of it. its a shame some people man... its like they can be dope at graff, and wack in life... i mean seriously when i was flicking kaos pieces at 15 i never thought dude would dry snitch on me.

damn. i could have told u dude was lame.