baltimore

b/d

wasnt that kid rota a snitch bloks?

listen you fucking junkie you blow dick and dont leave essex.and funny you should even mention rota because a couple years back didnt you guys have beef but when you seen him at the mall you tryed to squash shit and then hurried off back to essex.and stupid ass i think you have to get caught or get hemmed up in some shit to be in any poistion to be snitching.yet again good try at trying to bitch someone but yet again another fail....your not to good at bitching people are you.better luck next time idiot:lol: :lol: :lol: clown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
listen you fucking junkie you blow dick and dont leave essex.and funny you should even mention rota because a couple years back didnt you guys have beef but when you seen him at the mall you tryed to squash shit and then hurried off back to essex.and stupid ass i think you have to get caught or get hemmed up in some shit to be in any poistion to be snitching.yetgain good try at trying to bitch someone but yet again another fail....your not to good at bitching people are you.better luck next time idiot:lol: :lol: :lol: clown

hahahaha dawg you got that all wrong..i believe i took out a bunch of his shit befor that.

also didnt he get put down in ksw by a fake ass mear on myspace??

i dont leave essex?..i seen your fucking punk ass at that legal when that shit was done.

im sorry.maybe you should leave dumbdalk.and stop going to the same walls.

posting wack ass rollers in the roller thread.i had no problem with you untill you open your 12 year old mouth.

and i really dont write no more.but now you just made that happen again.ill see you around.

your money. ha. i been had money fool. just wasnt payin you. get a clue. crew hoppin. the best day of my graff career was when your fagget ass threw me out of dbk.. fuck u bitch. bump bonk for giving u the name gayos god is that fuckin true.. and chill with the nigga slang. u aint no thug and never have been.

hopefully there is plenty of scrap metal down there for ya to scrap. fuckin loser.

get the facts straight.

no where near broke. never snitched. he did that to his self. and retarded. come on gayos. your calling someone retarded. you.

and about your house you should be paying me. that place was a fuckin dump. when u lived there and after your wife turned it to a crack house. i fixed that shit up. but call it how ya want.

it just sucks now that i aint in dbk. that no one see's dbk anywhere in this city..

at least somebody wrote it. pushed your shit harder then u ever have.

i should have dropped that bullshit like amen and rezizt, years ago..

let go back to the last page and see who the wigger is.

how u gonna call me broke. do u not remember coming to my yellow house and begging my ex for moreof my kids hand me downs. or how bout when u called me and u were heated because the santa claus in the mall wouldnt let your kids sit on his lap for free. your a fuckin joke..

bump value village.

should i keep going gayos.

Cmon my nigga you know I raised your family for you...when you couldnt work or pay the bills I sonnned you and put your dead beat ass up...Taught you how to write did your pieces for you...You should be calling me daddy fo real...its such a shame to see my little wigga go astray...tsk tsk tsk...But I guess we all have to fly the coup someday...Now quit putting your businees out there and go stick a sticker on a mail box...hahahaha...fucking clown