Funny court stories

Guest ceasoner

Guest ceasoner

This is a thread where you can post funny or weird shit that happened either at your trial or someone elses that you seen..

One time they brought my boy, who was already on reman for another crime, up on stand to try and get him to rat on his buddy. ( he had a suppena on him so he had to appear). But when the balif came over to swear him in with the bible, my boy grabed the bible and chucked it at the crown prosicuter and told him to go fuck himself.... it was halarious...

needless to say he was charged with attempt of court...

Another time, I dont know who this guy was, but it was his sentensing hearing and the judge gave him a 6 month sentence....the guy looked up at the judge and said "6 months, i can do that standing on my head"

The judge then looked down at him and said "Oh ya well heres 6 more to get you back on your feet".......haha the guy was freaken....

Post them if you got any....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

Never been to court but I have been interrogated.They were really stupid trying to get me trip up on my words.They said they were going to erase my school record so I would have to go all the way back to freshmen year.HAHA They got me fucked up if they think im going to buy that shit.

IBDAINFAMOUSNOAMROKNEVERCONVICTEDCHOMSKIONERBKDAWORLDYAHEARDME?

Originally posted by ceasoner

, my boy grabed the bible and chucked it at the crown prosicuter and told him to go fuck himself.... it was halarious...

needless to say he was charged with attempt of court...

Post them if you got any....

it is contempt of court not attempt of court.

MetaSIN

Originally posted by funkmonkey

SO FAR THE BEST IS CHAKA.....HITTIN UP IN THE ELEVATOR PRIME TIME ON HIS WAY TO COURT.

Does anyone have a video clip or link to one for this...that sounds fuckin funny....i would love to see that.

Archived