HARRY POTTER STRIKES AGAIN

fr8rokr

Harry Potter warned: It's no wizard prank!

by Ian Lewis

Graffiti artists in Shipley, including a punk Harry Potter lookalike, are risking their lives by venturing on to railway lines to produce their `art', police said today.

The warning comes after a group of youths were spotted photographing a graffiti tag just hours after it was spray- painted on a railway bridge in the town.

Police were given descriptions of the youths after a witness spotted one of them putting stickers - covered in small tags, the graffiti artist's signature - on to lampposts in Commercial Street.

He then clambered down on to the railway line to photograph a tag, spelling out the name MERF, on the wall of the bridge which takes trains under Victoria Street.

The witness, who did not want to be named, said: "It looks like they'd painted the graffiti the night before and gone back in the daylight to take a photo.''

All three youths were wearing very baggy clothing. One was white, in his late teens, about 6ft tall and wearing Harry Potter-style glasses and a stud in his chin.

He was with a white girl who had vivid pink dyed hair and wore a Parka-style coat.

PC Brian Watson, community beat officer for Shipley town centre, said: "They're extremely distinctive descriptions so we're hoping someone will recognise them and come forward.

"Going on to the railway is extremely dangerous and they could end up getting hit by a train or being electrocuted.

"They might view what they're doing as expressive art but it's simply criminal damage which ends up costing a lot of money to have removed.

"Graffiti's a real blight on modern society and, like broken windows, can promote other crime and the fear of crime.''

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

hey, i might have appeared similiar to mr. potter several months ago when my hair was much shorter. But not anymore. oh no. not at all. now you can just call me Jesus with Glasses, thank you very much.

Guest Fabo 2

I have never understood why people get so pissed over these things. And what the fuck has breaking windows got to do with pinting a bridge.

Archived