working in an office rules.......

Abracadabra

there was some random auction house upstairs in our building who were selling off a bunch of computer shit, and now they're moving out. they threw heaps of crap into a dumpstair so me and few fellas went for a dive. we found a shitload of software, my mate scored a hub that retails for about $1000, a few guys got hard drives, a bag full of ram, and i scored myself a cable decoder box with all the cables n shit. free cable here i come

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

working in an office...

enables me to check 12oz several times a day. the most interesting and yet stupidest thing at work.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

After I saw Office Space, I had a burning desire to work in an office building.....

After I saw Office Space, I had a burning desire to get out of my office and work outside ... on my bike. Soon, my dream will come true.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

(someone hacked the server of the post-production house that was doing the effects on the film)

Impossible!

1. The film is being store in 4K format. which means over 1 terrabyte.

-Good luck pulling that much out without someone noticing.

2. The media storage drives of most post houses are on seperate networks.

-So hacker can even see them, unless these are super-hackers.

3. The security is super tight. I honestly know a guy who works in a film lab

and made transfers of the first one. The junior employees wernt even allowed in the room.

4. Even if you did get the entire media file, you can open it on any machine.

- You'll need a million dollar set up just to open the file.

so if it did get out... It wasn't hacked.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

there was some random auction house upstairs in our building who were selling off a bunch of computer shit, and now they're moving out. they threw heaps of crap into a dumpstair so me and few fellas went for a dive. we found a shitload of software, my mate scored a hub that retails for about $1000, a few guys got hard drives, a bag full of ram, and i scored myself a cable decoder box with all the cables n shit. free cable here i come

shit...if you find any external hard drives, holla.~! same goes with an internal hd above 80 gigz, video card or sound card :D

Archived