NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

how were you able to post thos characters? i made one that looks like me and i cant post it...

good stuff though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i tried to right click and control v ,but nothing is shown..no path to get properties...nothin..

red collared, shirt tan head,black "finger"gloves that match head.

3rd set of black spiked messy hair, teeth with a smoke..side burns and a gotee....blue pants?

mr wonka

1. press prnt scrn

2. open up paint or a similar program

3. press ctrl + V or paste from the menu

4. trim the picture down so its only what you want

5. save your picture after you trim it

6. post it up in a photohosting site

7. post it in this thread for us all to enjoy

Guest willy.wonka

ooooooooh!!!

boy am i embarassed..i thought the only thing to a computer was a good mouse...:)

shit.still no use...

wooeee drunken alien bowling nightowl...

yipee i am farkin drunk

i went bowling earlier and got drunk there

i threw one ball across 4 lanes and this enraged some shithead

who proceeded to give me hard looks as i fell over in laughter

then him and his friends tried to act like hardasses

i could have fucked this kid up but i decided against it

i was having too much fun laughing and bowling three balls at a time

wooeee! weee!

hell yea

but i got the dj to play elvis- blue suede shoes for me

she was hitting on me but i was too drunk to make a move

oh well theres always next week or fuck it ill go tomorrow

that way i wint have liquor dick

yea

Hey When,is the lettering all huge on your computer?.....it seems like they changed the format or something......what the fuck?.....if so,this new shit sucks.

whoot whoot.. when is here !!! yay...

any way, i might move out to Huntington Beach. this girl i used to go to school with is offering me a place out there and i might just take up the offer. other than that, im going to a Chicago Jam this weekend called Grillz and Skillz (yes that includes a bbq). ill bless you all with fliks and what not on monday. well its 4:52 here in the a.m. im outta here in 8 minutes.

hell yeah,I just picked a 1977 Buick LeSabre "Sport Coupe" for 300 bones......it is in super good condition(the 2-door model with factory tach and rally steering wheel)-----I might head back to L.A. to chill for awhile with my family----I do lots of detailing work---and am trying to restore as many factory parts as I can without resulting buying aftermarket shit.....should be fun....if I can get the money I want to drop a "455" in it-I know it will fit but the motor mounts will have to be switched......it has a 350 now.you should keep in touch somehow-when I go to Southern Cali,I will attempt to reach you and check out your shop(or where you work)....that would be dope.

Hey Pistol.......thanks bro......now I can actually read shit....I am staying at my parent's house for awhile and she must have changed it----she does have bad eyesight......I hopped on and was like..."Jesus Christ"...it was like looking through a magnifying glass.....my eyes were bugging out.....and I know I'm not that fucked up......

yeah.. i scooped that civic si for $8,500 it only has 18,500 miles on it. but theres still some work i gotta do to it, new headers, air intake, new exaust, Jet preformance chip, NOS if i feel crazy enough, new struts, short shifter, new paint job (red sucks), redo the whole interior (seats, gauges, dash, tach, system, pedals... but hey atleast i got a dope ass civic with a DOCH V-Tec for under 15,000... and the miles fucking rock.