NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

nice on the 79 playboy..i love classic shit...

conan...striking fear into the hearts of young children....

oh!did i mention that i have a crackhead on my couch?he comin off drugs as we speak..gonna have to wash everything after he leaves to florida..fuckin sweatin the funk if you know what i mean..my homegirl saw him and was in shock...cause he use to be big..now he looks as if somebody shoved a straw up his ass and sucked the fat out of his face and neck...a sad sad sight...

Guest willy.wonka

dude,i need money..i was invited to go on a trip with my homie,his girl,and this other girl and this other girl named April,the girl of my dreams...going to vegas.so we would be staying in hotels.im not filthy rich,so i know the invite was to get a little freaky with this girl..cause we all know how we feel about each other..my homeboy knows i would make it into her room..i never try to mess around cause she has a fatass boyfriend...that has no money..i have no money...im a loser either way..

this girl looks better that ARIANA and PATRICIA!!! but looks like them..

damn......i got turned down for 3 positions this week..i feel like a loser..

Guest mcpeepants

im a loser too, i hooked up with a gurl last night and got the shaft today. tear. well i know hoping shell call later is a lost cause, oh man i thought teres no way id get sucked in like this. this kinda shit hasnt happened since highschool.

im so glad i went out for a smoke

tonite is trash night and well one of my roommates

took it upon himself to drag the rear frame of my truck which i cut off the other day out to the trash

what the fuck? i still need parts off of it!

ooo once i find out who did it they are gonna have hell to pay

it was a bitch dragging it back into the garage

the driveway is all scarred now... bastards :heated:

Hi.Bye.-have a good night, owls....or morning.I've been assaulting the trains for the last few nights......haven't really been home that much sooooo with that I say peace.