NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was never quite sure what 'spinners' where when people talked about them on here... I just saw an advert on the television for them... I dunno if they are cool over there in the states and other countries, but in my educated opinion .. they suck!

Originally posted by krie

but in my educated opinion .. they suck!

yes they are extremely cool to people over here

ill deny any involvement in the spinning rim movement

but some might know better

they are extremely gay and wear out tires like hell

i was in love with spinners when i rarely saw them... then i started seeing more and more of them... then i started seeing the plastic spinner caps they sell at kragens and it was all over...

and when, i don;t online enough to know if you sa the thread: did you see my offer to possibly sell you my truck?

also, if you know anyone that would like to buy a restored to stock 52 chevy truck (stock excpet: the rear end os from a 55 i believe... whatever year it is it's the one that doesn't share fluids with the tranny... and the radiator is no longer a honey comb, and it's 12volt not 6) with a straigh 6 i think let me know... i could probably get it to you for around $4000 plus gas to get it down to yer neck of the woods... my mom needs to get rid of her truck...

*bonus sentimental value*

[single emotional tear]it's the truck i learned to drive stick on...[/single emotional tear]

vinyl junkie you shit

you said it wouldnt be for a while

right now it wouldnt be in my best interest to part with 4g

i would love to own it though

at the moment i barely have room for what i have now

in october we'll be moving to a new pad that has ample storage for me and my friends projects

but as it is now at our house now, we have

-a ford explorer

-a chevy silverado

-a saturn ls

-my torn apart toyota

-a torn apart ford ranger

and

-a toyota tercel

the new pad will be able to store all these plus a few more

but thats in october as i said

damn your time schedules

the ford won;t be sold until august (i think that's when my lease runs up) and that's only if i can;t finda new place with a garage...

the chevy is asap shit... my mom's trying to sell it so she can pay the security deposit on her new place... like i said, if you know anyone that wants it, they would get the hook up (i think she's trying not to go any lower than 3700 or so) and [sarcasm]i suppose i i could be troubled to drive down to LA with it and hang out for a few days if i really, really had to[/sarcasm]

i'm just trying to make sure mom's truck goes to a good home...

on another note: i have reached the point of no return... i am drinking warm bud light... because my god damned room mates drank all my high life and the big bottle of whiskey i got for my birthday...

ill be sellin my car and bike when i make it to the army... i dont wanna pay for registration/insurance for two vehicles i wont be using too often.. ill buy a new car with the two amounts combined.. not sure what ill get though.. probably a hilux

oh i thought you were talking about your ford

phhew! i still have until august

that is if you dont find a garage (crossed fingers)

ill ask a good friend if he is interested in the chevy

dont worry hes a good owner

and VERY respected in the truck world

sidenote: i have six warm bud lights sitting across

the room from me

im not about to drink them

p.s. vinyl

when we move into the new pad in october

were gonna throw the biggest fucking halloween party ever

so maybe if it doesnt work out in august

i could pay for storage on the ford until october

and then you could drive it down

here for the halloween bash

i had money for a few days, and saw a 24 case of high life at the store for $10... so i bought it...

in my kitcheni had that and (birthday presents) one of those pig bottles of jack and 2 pints of sky vodka...

i had half the jack, and one pint of skyy, and about 8 beers... now i have nothing...

i could care less if my room mates eat my food... i buy it at costco... so i get tons, just don;t eat the last of something and we're all good...

but drinking a poor man's booze?!?!

that is damn near means for war...

i haven;t even been able to go to the bar as much as usual cuz of funds, and my room mates know this... butthey drink my damn alcohol...

so i decided tonight that the buds that have been sitting on top of the fridge are mine now...

thjere is currently a norte pon my fridge that says "dude... my booze? i mean come on... eat my food as long as there isn;t a "don;t eat me" sticker on it, but my booze? really... yall know how much i drink, and you know how poor i am... why you gotta take a brotha's booze??? really people"

p.s.s.s.

woot drunk chhers word

im currently drinkin mad dog 20/20 and its like my 7th botle in 3 days, and im also taking shots of christiniansons brothers bracndy, my drunkardness just hit me when i hit this link, figures, wen i need to spell correctly my bodye refusess it, ha ha ha har. hey when? smoke break?