NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

big cans ?

in the simpsons homer goes "gimme one of those big beers there always talking about"

but i have never seen a big can of foters ?

ethier 375mls(think it is) in can or bottle

how much is in the big can ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

I tend to avoid this thread despite always being up until 5 pacific time...but Im drinking petes wicked summer brew and there is just something about it that inspired me to join this little AA meeting...

and 64oz bottles look like a glass version of something moon shine might be kept in or like a big bottle of sunny delight...

edit due to photographic evidence

Originally posted by KING BLING

nah, fuck malt liquor...that is what bums drink not serious functional alchoholics...

i dunno man

im into the high price beer and har liquor but once in while i love to settle down wiyth a few 40s os steel reserve

Guest KING BLING

to each his own I suppose, I just find that to truly drink one can not experience frequent hangovers which malt liquor does do...that said, I am addicted to margaritas and thus have to confront the occaisional tequila tummy ache the following day...

anyone here ever drunk 20 year old wine or something of this calibur of sophistication?

anyone here ever drunk 20 year old wine or something of this calibur of sophistication?

i never get hangovers.

but anyway

yes my mom collected wines

and when i lived with her it wasnt uncommon to crack a bottle from the eatrly 60's

damn you mom you made me the drunk i am today

Guest KING BLING

immunity to hangovers? Hell the fuck yeah...and if you have drunk like 30-40 year old wine than damn, could you appreciate it at the time?...you like champagne?

immunity to hangovers? Hell the fuck yeah...and if you have drunk like 30-40 year old wine than damn, could you appreciate it at the time?...you like champagne?

yes inever get the dreaded hngover

my mom brought me up as a wine drinker

but ive turned from it

because her tastes were too expensive for mwe

i do appreciate it though, i was old enough at the time that i had the palete for it

champagne i can do with or without

some are good but wedding/party champagnes are usually shit

so my taste is kind of soured to the whoole deal