NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i suddenly feel very lonely.

in the movie they are eatting with chopsticks, man i havent ate with those in so long, my mom always eats with them.. i'm not good at eatting rice with them tho.. mm i want sushi

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

dear when,

i need a big pile of money... when i have that pile i will be taking a trip down to your town and you fine folks will be installing a mustang 2 front end and bags all around...

werd,

junkie...

ha, you know that truck is still sitting in front of the shop

its been a year atleast since we did the work too

i think he wants us to do more but doesnt have money

the mustang 2 front end with bags runs around $2000 in parts

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

one day tho, one day...

well we'll be here when that day comes

a little info for you to ponder/take advantage of...

if you write into trucking magazines and tell them what you want to accomplish with your truck and basically suck dick through the letter you might be able to convince them to pay for your suspension if they get to take pictures of the process and print it in the magazine

ive known of others to get away with this

Originally posted by When

well we'll be here when that day comes

a little info for you to ponder/take advantage of...

if you write into trucking magazines and tell them what you want to accomplish with your truck and basically suck dick through the letter you might be able to convince them to pay for your suspension if they get to take pictures of the process and print it in the magazine

ive known of others to get away with this

i've actually thought about that before... but i would need to get the little body work done and get it painted first... right now it would be embarrassing...

Originally posted by alure

damn..ciggs are expensive where your at.. i only pay like $3.15 for a pack of camels

i know of one place where i can get mine for 3.25, but usually it's closer to $5...

however, if there was only one reason for me to go back to kentucky, it would be for the cigarettes... my first day there i bought a carton for $22...