NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

yes it does..unfortunatly..the was none to be found...maybe the slime woulda helped..i got continents on my fore head of raw skin and im going to a job interview tomorrow.:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

true..i could say i would start work now,but if you want me to wait til i peel off my forehead, that would be fine...going to a restraunt.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Pistol

No aloe in hawaii what the hell is this world coming to?

Do you want this job wonka or do you need it?

a big of both...

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

another note, nightowls, you ever think about how much easier it would be to just pee in the kitchensink rather than walk all the way to the bathroom?

i just pee in my pants..why bother getting up?

im a rebel...

pistol..

thats what i was saying..i was walking around the nieghborhood lookin and couldnt find any....

yup, tonight's the nite... unless i find friends that saty up late and have internet access...

however, if someone can tell me one of those companies that gives you free acces where you just have to deal with a little banner of ads at the bottom i may be able to sneak my computer onto the work phone every once in a while...

Guest willy.wonka

my friend did that...ask etch....my homie who we will know as stinky..pissed in a 2liter and left it in his room for a year..found it later while i was cleaning up his room for him....

i've played the peein in bottles game... but only when i've lived inplaces where i had to go outside and into the house to use the can, and other situations like that...

what's the difference between a rich man and a poor man?

a rich man has a canopy over his bed, a poor man has a can-of-pee under his bed...

Guest willy.wonka

attack of the alien nightowl....with wings!

well boys...im out for tonight..im already dissapointedwith my forehead and all but,i got a big day planned.

vinyl...if you're on your way to NYC..take care man...just do the best you can...go for everything,make money, buy a suit...dont master your bate as much...take time to smell the flowers..do the unexspected.hit up nightowls and get in contact with pilau hands..you will be missed, so every once and a while check out your local library...plug in to the matrix and say hello here and there.

:sidenote:

right now my tweakin friend is going homeless..he hasnt called in like a month or so..i always end up calling him,but now he gives my mom a call for help that was offered to him a long time ago..do i want this tweaker in my home?hell no.

i think if i see him off at the airport hes gonna catch a punch to the gut.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

anyways, done to the point... i think i'm gonna change my signature to say NightOwl on hiatus... starting tuesday i will be "living" at work... it's a warehouse, and i'll be living in a small loft in the main room... monday nights there will be a narcotics anonamous meeting until 10 right below me, tuesdays there's people booking bands, wednesdays there's an na meeting and booking, thursady is a nice quite night- same as most sundays, and friday and saturday there are shows... i have permission to be here for a month, and if i need more time i can probably extend it... i got another job today, and while i'm living at work i'll be saving, either for a security deposit on a real room, or, if everything works out, to get me out to new york... so, yeah... basically i won't be on 12oz much... i can get on during the day at the local college, and maybe some nights if i crash at friend's houses, but not at work... so i have 2 more nights of fun times in the N.O. thread, and then it'll be no more wasted nights on 12oz... i'll still drop in to give my 2 cents, but not at the "appropriate time"...

so, yeah, tonight's the last night... however, i found a free internet access thing, i just need to get my hands on a credit card for the initail charge... after i get that set up i may be able to sneak my laptop onto the work phone late at night all under-cover steez...

so anyways, so long nightowls... see you soon i hope...

Guest deadlydnut
"you ever think about how much easier it would be to just pee in the kitchensink rather than walk all the way to the bathroom?
shit just take a piss out the window and hope no ones walking by...

Guest willy.wonka

well tomorrow im gonna be spending my day with a magazine cover girl....i think i might be going to bed like, right now.:D

Guest willy.wonka

hahahaaha

i could turn your response into a joke..

but gettin shot at is pretty crazy...and what were you doing buying crack?-not part of the joke.

dude...pastimes girl is on here....i think..im pretty sure of it though.

Guest willy.wonka

I LOVED KERES SINCE I WAS LIKE 15....she used to get up in my area..then i seen her.smoke weed with her,then i was in love..when i seen her while i was up there i was heartbroken:( but its all good,cause im goin out with a magazin cover girl tomorrow!!!!!!:eek:

whats pastimes screenname?erase after i reply,of coarse.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

caress is mad fine......

pastime is on it.

i get it...i'd be on it too...

at the wet paint show..i think in a drunken manner,she was flirting with me...no joke.

we were drunk and me and romeo ended up talkin with her..i called her keres and she was like":eek:" pulled me outside // in the rain and started fullon talkin with me..we were fuckin dancin in the rain talkin with eachother..vibes were funny,but i was getting horny.yes, vibes were getting funny,then some dude in his drunken manner came out to find us and started flirting with her with his hands and past saw...no more flirting for him,but that night,i was flattered..like my dreamgirl of grafitti was actually talking...to me!:)

Guest willy.wonka

oh, i got sidetracked,but when i called her keres, she definatly wanted to know who i was and how i knew..i told her..i think i told her too much too...talkin about when i walked in a house to find her painting her nails i was in shock....the again with the :eek:...imagine her dancin like right in front of you in the rain..talkin and smiling,with her sexy voice and pretty eyes..

it was too much homie..pastime is lucky.