NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by Pistol

Hopefully none of those Peta 12oz'ers stop in this thread.

My and my uncle had a couple of bb/pellet rifles we would shoot birds in the back with.

My best take down was a humming bird. Those mothers are hard to hit, small and fast. We don't have squirells around here.

fuck the peta 12ozers..they can go hug a tree. I read some news story about how peta wants some high school in minnesota to change its name from packers because they find it offensive that the mascot is named after a meat worker..fucking hippies can eat my meat filled dick.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hell yeah uncle-boy I bought a dreamcast for 150 right before the price drop. I got a gangsta black one, the Sports Edition with NBA 2k and NFL 2k. I can get games for like 5-10 bucks. Too bad most of the stores don't carry the games anymore. Playing NFL2k2 was fun as hell online. To bad it skipped so much. Took some getting used to.

Guest uncle-boy

I got a gangsta black one, ........ I can get games for like 5-10 bucks.

i've never seen a black one, dayum i just got the plain ol' grey one.

and getting games for super cheap is another bonus!:idea:

Guest dolomite

im like a good cook, who cooks very good food, i bet you have never tried food like this before, come on you know you like it, it is good

Zack if you come down to LA. Me you WhenOne and Splinter should get together and hit a strip joint or something. I'm not sure of Splinters age. But it will be a NightOwl thing. Maybe I can get Dee to come down.

I'm down..do youthink they would let me wear my plate?

damn wonka. that sucks. Plus you don't get all the sales and rebates we get in the continental US.

Sorry offer not available in HI or AK.

WhenOne you should also check out Fry's Electronics in Burbank, Industry, or Anaheim. It has more stuff than Best Buy.

Zack if you come down to LA. Me you WhenOne and Splinter should get together and hit a strip joint or something. I'm not sure of Splinters age. But it will be a NightOwl thing. Maybe I can get Dee to come down.

wait a second... nightowls meeting... in a stripclub?!? la ain't too far for me...

Guest willy.wonka

if we hold it in hawaii or san fran..we should go to some oriental massage place....my friend lost his virginity in one of those places.

"you like doggystyle?"

"you like me suck cock?"

----plus a massage....oh yes.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

if we hold it in hawaii or san fran..we should go to some oriental massage place....my friend lost his virginity in one of those places.

"you like doggystyle?"

"you like me suck cock?"

i thinkme and glass*etch are the only one's around SF aren't we? however, if that were to happen i could get all you guys into my club for free... :D

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by willy.wonka

"you like doggystyle?"

"you like me suck cock?"

hahahahaha, me and my homies always used to stick our heads in the one by 1739, and say stuff like "sucky-sucky?"

side note: unfortunately, some context of the last statement may end up in the "homosexual undertones" thread.

Guest willy.wonka

tj.....it was hella cool when i went...free beer.but the walk across the border was so fucking depressing...i gave all my money to those kids that were up begging at 4AM while thier parents slept..i gave a lighter away and this kid was fucking happy...i walked home saying "fuck the usa" and almost got in a fight with some navy boys trying to hit om my cousins girl...

Maybe we'll have to meet up in TJ @ a place called Pussy Cats. Then take any virgins to Cahuelas for there devirginazation process by young TJ locals.

im down for TJ but no TJ locals

im going out for a smoke ill be back