hmmmm

cry81

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dremster

haven't we fucking seen this sketch before, maybe several times? don't repost your bullshit letters....its nice, but not that nice...

he didnt repost it, people keep responding to it so it keeps comin back up to the top......let's see ur bullshit letters.....peace

Guest eleven17

dremster...hahahhahahaaahhaaaha...my scanners broke kid...so wut you are seeing is people bumping my shit by replying to it...actually..i started this thread to get people to fillit up with paint marker book and street shit...but i guess from the lack of posts ..that not many people rock em... or they just hated my wak shit and didnt give two shits to post their dopeness next to my wakness... i wasnt suppose to be the focus of this thread..it was suppose to be paint marker peices...so shut your fucking mouth...or post...peace cry81

hahaha...scarry writer talk gives me the chills...hahaha...whatever man..maybe i'm a fucking stoner who doesn't know shit, maybe this was up before and keeps coming to the top, if so i can be a man and admit my mistake. otherwise to for all yall shit talkers and what not, i know half of you live in the the burbs in montanta or some shit..so please slow your shit talking/typing or whatever it is..becuase, well because its not good reading...well anyway, fuck off...

Archived