RANDOM DETROIT FLIXXX...

egbertolio

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smokin jizzoe

here... although i dont remember doing silver tags lately... ive been rocking oil bars pretty steadily. huh.

and answer the damn question, are you who i think you are?

if so quit fronting on me and lets paint... call grim, hell hook it up.

samsara,

my opinion on detroit stuff? haha... sorry to dissapoint you, but i actually liked alot of the stuff in this thread... tead is fuckin fresh. i liked the kofn alot. i found one of his stickers blowing in the wind today... its now sitting in my pocket....

dont be fooled though, im still a hater...

Guest smokin..joe

hey uncle egbert post those flix that are on the right side of that kofn, samsara your a book worm! me have a job? naaaaaaah

yo!

AArrrgghhh!!! Damnit, Egbert!....remind me to yell at you when I see you...those pics of yours are way too big for my lil Imac to load em up....but whatever...Im still tryin to hook up wit yall..maybe dis weekend? huh? yes? no? i dunno, whatever....hit a brotha up.

YO ARMYMAN....... sorry bout' those flixxx, i can't figure out how to shrink em' up. i got with MR. Prisma through the e-mail and he said he's gonna' try to size em' up when he get's a chance. and about meeting up the last couple times, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBRRRRRRRRR..... IT IS FUCKING FREEZING HERE STILL. WHY WHY WHY??? i'll for surely be around this weekend though.(1st one of may). i'll give you a holla in a couple day's. fuck the cold!!!!!!! peace------------------- :D

smokin...joe have a job

yeah i found that out the other day when i was up there to stop by the eye doctor. i like your car though. heard its running pretty well. book worm? free internet man come on now.

Guest smokin..joe
Guest L.RonHubbard

Lookin at those freights gives me the same feeling as when i listn to that guns and roses track "You Could be Mine"

Archived