hXc

Guest blink_ATX

Originally posted by HELLSATAN

im going to see vitamin x on monday even though i dont like them but i wanna see haymaker kill shit

Haymaker kill shit brother your in for a good fucking time!

this thread is gay so are alot of people posting.......it was gay from the first list posted theirs ALOT of none hard core bands in that kids list....and furthermore why are you posting such queer shite?are you looking for scene points homos?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

boogie and donnie listed some good bands... i like zack morris couldnt name a quarter of teh bands if i tried...but i think that makes me gain 3 scene points, dnniebrasco gets 10000 scene points for seeing some of those bands...

footsoldier- in charge of handing out scene points on teh 12oz prophet board......

everybody watch out for frostbite, they're new, young and fuckin amazing.

dl their shit at- www.deadby23.com/frostbite

Guest blink_ATX
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

me... i'm interested in other people's experiences seeing bands... who puts on a good show, who puts on a shitty one, what bands yer into, what bands you used to be into... music is my life...

word to that

dont post that i hate the world bullshit

i mean, why even reply if it doesnt interest you

you get off on being an asshole er something

STAY OFF THIS THREAD IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY

and yes i am being a oh wait no im not people on here are just dumb and hell no hardcore isnt all the same nowadays, and wu-tang is the shit!!!!!!!

and once again we see regulators gay ass having to say something completley ignoRANT

thats it im dun

i would like to see throwdown live playing baby got back

and hmmm uh

later

Guest HELLSATAN

yeah, haymaker does kill shit. I saw them play in kitchener and people were leaving crying. well one person and she got hit in the eye with a firecrcacker but yeah

Archived