people talking shit

amanquix

ALRIGHT...........pounda shitta

SHIT TALK:

I hate the way your sister still uses her teeth when she blows me. I told her "Girl, do it JUST LIKE your mom does....see watch her......yeah like that.......good." Then she got up and left before your DADS got home......DADS got home................. fairy nice guys, your DADS.

CAPS........ what?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:o :o :o :o

i just hate all the people who come in the topic talk about everything but the subject and diss you cuz you represent'n for your peeps and yourself then they start talking trash about some kid whos been around that i gaurantee i've been in longer then dude has but hey thats all part of the game is trash talking and having a good time and just trip'n off little stuff but its all gravy....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nasemonerism<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

• 2 weeks later...

I personally don't really give a fuck if people are talking shit on this board, it really does nothing to you. They dont know what you do in your life. I personally just think its funny as shit to see all these people with beef for some gay fuckin reasons.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i think its funny how people take it personal. ill make fun of anyone that says anything dumb, but it doesnt matter because i dont know them. if it really gets to them and makes them feel sad, too bad. they should get a tougher skin before they come on next time. if you cant handle the heat, get the fuck outta the kitchen.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived