to all STL writers...

Jucerock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aight cool, whatever yall...

you know what i hate about stl, its such a dead city that anyone walkin in the street is gonna be noticed by anyone else, and dont say i'm lyin cause its the truth. you know what i like about it, the cops here roll one per car, unless they get a call. anyway i'm gonna keep writin in this city as long as i'm here and thats my word, but i'm sayin it would be cool to actually paint with one of you guys or at least meet just because its a big world and we live in the same city, and love to write, anyway it sounds like a pretty cool idea to me, if yall are that paranoid then fuck it, you feel me? ?

dude, if you want to meet people, go hang out at the flood wall for a little while.

paint a little.

bomb a little, do whatever kid.

just paint.

youll eventually meet people.

to be honest, i did get into the scene im in through the internet, but everyone played the cards right with me since they didnt know me. legals for the longest time. and now when we have new kids in the scene, thats how shit goes, but since people are realizing this, we're alot more crucial considering a cop can do the same thing.

just be careful.

about the legal up there.

ive never seen it, because i didnt know what graffiti was when i lived up there ha. but see, my scene has flood walls too, but though someone here has requested that the place be made a legal and possibly have a show similar to paint louis, theyre still just a chillegal .

yeah, it is a rahter dead city... dont worry about it.

everoyne out is either smoking crack or selling it. just try to pull off the 3rd shift machinist look, and you'll be fine.

and yes, i'm paranoid... i've only hooked up w/ 4 people: twice when i was madd toy trhough the internet, once through a sibling, and once through here.

im still glad i havent met a lot of cats in stl, cause you dont get that whole 'this is it?' feeling.

everyone gets it. i've had the good fortune of laying pretty low as far as meeting people. i've seen the opurtunity, but never bothered.

nyc cats have got to have it pretty bad when they meet some old school head and he's a pervertted alky.. ah well.

thus is life

St. Louis. Born and Raised. I love this City so much for the pure fact that it is beautiful at certain times. It gets redundant at times aswell but theirs always something going on. However the problem with it is that its SO hard to meet Writers in the city. Hell all the writers I know I either Started with or met through school. St. Louis is a helluva town for graffiti though. Lots of nice rooftops for throwies and shit. A buncha chill spots. Some pretty chill yards. And most people don't give a damn about graffiti(save the 2 motherfuckers that followed my ass after busting a tag once.) As for other writers on the board who live in STL, I'd love to paint with anyone whos down to smoke a bowl and bust a peice or two. Hit me up at Aerosoloholic@Yahoo.com Oh yeah, Plo...what do you write..?

Beef....Its whats for dinner.

Yo Inkjunkie. Now I'm not sure if your Elvis, But I thought this beef was long done and over with. I haven't seen any new IY Stuff, save maybe a marker bomb. All I know is that your telling Chuck Berry to lay low. I just got off the phone with yab...And just for fair warning hes kinda pissed off so I think you may be catching a brick with your face or something soon. I say lets get this shit over with. And Since I don't like fighting, how about we do it like this. Next month, you grab your ? boys and some paint. And yum will do the same. And we have this battle that we knew was coming. hit one of us up with an e-mail and we'll set a date or something.

don't drop names TIMES FUCKING FIVE

look Elvis lives, whatever the fuck you call yourself, we dont like you pussies. If you got somethin to say take it to the street! You muthafuckas seen me down at the wall more than a few times and never had the guts to say shit! Yall rag our shit, and dont think we know. Finish what u start! Im down to battle or brawl you make the choice. You know how to find me... Oh yeah, what dont you get your own tag instead of biting the REAL king!:king:

Guest whoami

I'd like to met some of you writers.....I'll send you some of my work to make sure i'm not a cop...i'm only 15 though....but I know two other writers I go out with who go to my school...who are 18 so their my transportation.

you fucking morons are the only ones dropping names, and second a car full of you pussies drove by me and my boy while we were paintin, even with 4 on 2 you pussies wouldnt get out of the car to say shit, dont threaten nobody with bricks i'll make you my fucking monkey, so why dont you fucks quit tryin to act hard...

I dont know who the fuck u saw painting, but the youngest person in my crew is seventeen. Just keepin talkin shit, Im gonna knock you the fuck out.. I dont know who youre callin kids, cuz Im just as old as you are. Keep that in mind.

Originally posted by Jucerock

I dont know who the fuck u saw painting, but the youngest person in my crew is seventeen. Just keepin talkin shit, Im gonna knock you the fuck out.. I dont know who youre callin kids, cuz Im just as old as you are. Keep that in mind.

ill bet you will

Guest beardo
Originally posted by Jucerock

make your move bitch!We right here. Ill fuck u up if I catch u, know that!

on the internet

Archived