San Diego Graff

MoNkEyMaN

Haha SEV...im guessing your CHIGS............I seen you hit up......WACCCCCKkkkkkk!!!..........TOT no Longer exists.......That shit was wack to begin with.......YEah go ahead and talk shit cuz basically you talking shit about a crew thats Died out a while aggo..so just put it to the past/////And Onar is not just the blackbook type......More like a Bomber.............Just trying to get some San Diego shit up in here...........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sevs210

First Iam not chigs, eat a dick....I saw you shit in his lil website.. You think your hot shit? First you rip off the old school TOTK and now you got Nae's dick all in your mouth?? lol... If your down for BC thats a shame...

second, pick up a can and put the blackbook down for once.... I dont talk shit on the net..... Youll see..

Look man, i dont even know why he getting into this bullshit beef on the internet.......I think it's just a stupid way to get in fights.......All im trying to do is get some shit straight......The onar shit you seen is waaaaayyyyyyy old that shit's way old......He's gotta better.......Maybe you haven't seen it yet but once he send me pics i can post up then we will see how good he got.......I dont even know why you want to that stupid ass website that that fuckin chank chigs told you to go......those Black flixz was fucking old as fuck like back in 2000 summer........he had no pics of bombs or anything........He's a fuckin stupid ass that thinks hes fucking koo......Once ill get some Flixz of Onar's shit......and do you think they wouldnt get him down for BC if he wasn't really good?..Well anyways this shits fucking stupid and i aint trying to get Onar in any beef......The past is the past......This is now.....And don't tell me when you started off you wasn't Toy?....I aint jockin no body just trying to get San Diego on the map.........So whoever got beef......I dont give a fuck what ya think.....Just get off online and Bomb a wall or something.......I'm in this for the fun.....Peace

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In regards to Thinner question do you know the answer to that? I think Dekoys shit is pretty tight plus the funny part at least to me is that he only uses stock tips if he flexed some skinny caps then his shit would be mad clean. As for the Hier guy his handstyles are just plain and straight forward, but his pieces are hella crazy.

Archived