San Diego Graff

MoNkEyMaN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, wouldn't that be fucked up if you found out that your homie got jacked at the yards, get's his neck choked and get his 20o dollar bong jacked. get out numbered...all while pianting down at the Pits......Enough said.............

Originally posted by MoNkEyMaN [/i]

Well, wouldn't that be fucked up if you found out that your homie got jacked at the yards, get's his neck choked and get his 20o dollar bong jacked. get out numbered...all while pianting down at the Pits......Enough said....

HAHAHAHA YOUR HOMIES WERENT OUT NUMBERD

DONT LIE SUCKA

THAT SHITS DOPE THOUGH YOUR HOMIE GOT JACKED

GOT CHOKED OUT HAHA

GOT HIS SHIT TAKEN FROM HIM

YOUR SHIT IS WACK

NOT GOOD ENUFF TO STAY

YOU DISS EVERYONE THINKING YOUR THE SHIT

IN A MATTER OF FACT YOU DISSED ME

YOU'LL GET HANDLED

TOTOYS

Monkeyman

Monkeyman,

Maybe you should check your homeboys. It seemed even to me 2 (hindue and homey and a third who didnt give a fuck) on 3. and if your homeys didnt tag on pieces and crew letters then maybe we would of let them guzzle our sperm, but they dont have respect for folks who put in work, I really dont give a fuck about toys so it aint no thang to me. Check your homie Onar yeah ask him what happened, yeah the one that ranked out and said he didnt write. also check some of your other toy homies cause they also ranked out. Also I like the OA post that was nice that you are jocking them thats cool but keep in mind that they want to fuck you all up more than anyone in my crew, spyer and drue both got dissed by you toy motherfuckers, intentional or not you all fucked up, so if I where you I wouldnt even kick it with those fools any more, and I also wouldnt worry about us as much as nasa program.

This is just a insight on your ignorance of the "situation" are you sure you want to be affilliated?

Originally posted by JERKER !

monkey man, do you have any old soner and flues for dc crew or old crims stuff??

"SONER"!! "FLUES"!! DCCREW!! THAT TAKES ME WAY WAY BACK!! WHAT ABOUT SUM "SEVEN" OR "THINS"?!!! AND "CRIMS"??!!! FUCK NOW THATS WHAT SD OL SCHOOL SHIT WAS ALL ABOUT... R.I.P SKEN<--- MY GOOD MENTOR.. IM SURE U PROBABLY HAVENT EVEN HEARD OF SUCH MONKEY MAN... BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR BOYS ARE DISRESPECTING HEADS THAT PUT IT DOWN AND U KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES MAN..

"TOT" NEVER HEARD OR SEEN THAT SHIT UP IN MY LIFE BUT BEST BELIEVE FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS A REACTION.. SO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.. LATES!! SUM 1 POST OL SCHOOL SOUTH SIDE SAN DIEGO SHIT PLEASE!!!<-----------:D :D :D

Damn Pussies

HAHAHAHA YOU FAIRIES ACTUALLY LET HINDUE JACK YOU? HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKEN JOKE IF YOU LET THIS FAG JACK YOU YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE. NOW I'M GONNA JACK YOU AGAIN FOR PUNKIN OUT LIKE A LIL BIATCH. SOMEONE NEEDS TO JACK HINDUES VELCRO SHOES...HAHAHA

Guest Sevs210

"My homie ONAR from BCK..................PROPS........"

Please oh please tell me thats not the ONAR from TOTK... That fool a blackbook kid, and thats it... His shit is wack as fuck.....

How can you NOT see any TVC shit down here? Have you opened up your eyes?

Harsh,Destn,Boar,and Drue=Ill as fuck

Sups, u cats take your graff real serious n' shit. not that i have much against that its the jist im from hawaii and graff here is'nt all that violent, some kid got beat down for capping my frien' a while ago but nothing about jaking people.

Just thought about an outside opinion.

Guest Sevs210

Thats one thing I dont like about the graff scene down here.... Too violent.. Iam a very chill person and would rather battle it out than duke it out.... But ya gotta do what ya gotta do..

Archived