smalltown FK

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JoeHatesCops

sorry just based on the green and blue throw, it looked like you did your outline first, or just did a really shitty fill, my bad peace

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by -sudz-

joe, i am no toy, i am fully aware of how to do a fillin.

:o ...no offense.

ok.......let me make one thing clear first here....im not trying to start another feud that turns an entire thread into a silly little bitch fight....HOWEVER i would just like to point out that the bottom half of your S bears an amazing resemblence to the S used by a secta who i believe to be of montreal (i could be wrong on the name and locale, ive just seen his shit in mags and i like his throwup alot....) i mean, i could be wrong and all but it just looks alot like it is what im saying.

although, i'll give you credit for doing stuff and having some of it come out looking decent so that we can at least see that you got potential. good job on that. oh, also, (and this is just my worthless opinion...) but dont do SE bombs.....i mean, theres seriously 600 kids who do SE bombs as their 2 letter, theres probably 4 right by me (not including NYC) do an SD or something, at least its different i think.

again, not trying to be a dick and start shit........peace.

Guest -sudz-

ok....... also, tyler, i dont have a clue who you are talking about, so i'm not biting, but i'll check it out....

how stupid could you possibly be, needing some goober to hold your hand through a bomb? Even more stupid is the fact that you though this should be posted.

the throws are looking ok, remember fat cap for the fill, even strokes back and forth, do the outline with the fill color first fill it in and then do an outline in the color you want, make your S the same size as your E or bigger because right now it looks fucked up(in some of the flicks) props for getting on top of that truck, when that thing moves its going to look like your spiderman. uh lose the ninjas, some of your sketches are nice, you need to fill in better, and you should fill in your throws, but really nice effort

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

ps. hollows are wack (unless accompanied by a drop with an outline)

oh, and our money isnt worth more, we just convince dumb americans that it is.

Archived