1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YUCK.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by IM2LOW4YOU, Aug 13, 2002.

1. IM2LOW4YOU

IM2LOW4YOU New Jack

YUCK.

Discussion started by IM2LOW4YOU - Aug 13, 2002

For the 3rd day in a row, the only thing i have to eat is french onion soup in a can, and some gatorade mix(might as well piss in my mouth). I have three cans of it left. I wish i had more food. Argh.I wish i had some cheese for it. I need a job. I have never ran out of food before.

My question to you is: How do I get free food?

IM2LOW4YOU - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. 12ozProfesor

12ozProfesor New Jack

12ozProfesor - Replied Aug 13, 2002

THE CHURCH GIVES AWAY FREE FOOD, AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO BE CHRISTIAN! ITS WIN WIN

12ozProfesor - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

SCAGNETTI - Replied Aug 13, 2002

STEAL FOOD... IT'S EASY AT MOST SMALL GROCERY STORES... A FAT STEAK DOWN THE WAIST... SOME CHEESE, BREAD... ANYTHING YOU WANT DUDE... I DID IT ALL THE TIME IN LESS FORTUNATE DAYS!!

ALSO GO TO THE DELI BUFFET AND JUST WALK AROUND SAMPLING...

SCAGNETTI - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs 12oz Senior Member

Ronnie Dobbs - Replied Aug 13, 2002

why dont you dumpster dive?

Ronnie Dobbs - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. amItoolate?

amItoolate? 12oz Member

amItoolate? - Replied Aug 13, 2002

amitoolates free narsh scams

there are plenty of ways to scam free narsh, you just gotta ge creative...
    -donate plasma,
    -go up into a fast food joint dressed all dirty, and hand em a hungry lost sob story and ask if they got any food they were gonna throw away, more times than not theyll hook it up with a bag of burgers works best in smaller cities
    -drive to a fast food place where you pay at the 1st window and pick up food at the 2nd, park your car and staek it out, watch someone order food, then theyll pull up to the 1st window, once they pay, straight pull up infront of them to the 2nd window, theyll hand you a bag of food, say thank you and leave, if they figure somethings up ask for a cup of water:D

amItoolate? - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus 12oz Member

Ken E. Bus - Replied Aug 13, 2002

[​IMG]

Ken E. Bus - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. THEdude

THEdude Guest

THEdude - Replied Aug 13, 2002

man that sucks.........

yeah man just go to a grocery store and jack some donuts or something,
    yeah some churches do give away free food sometimes, plus you get to meet a bunch of nice people

8. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 12oz Senior Member

kissmyass#1 - Replied Aug 13, 2002

that sounds like some good food over there

kissmyass#1 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

Canadiano - Replied Aug 13, 2002

disgusting.

do what marley said. Rip food off from the grocery store. If you break a sweat doing that, you're a chump who holds hands with his mom.