YUCK.

IM2LOW4YOU

For the 3rd day in a row, the only thing i have to eat is french onion soup in a can, and some gatorade mix(might as well piss in my mouth). I have three cans of it left. I wish i had more food. Argh.I wish i had some cheese for it. I need a job. I have never ran out of food before.

My question to you is: How do I get free food?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

amitoolates free narsh scams

there are plenty of ways to scam free narsh, you just gotta ge creative...

-donate plasma,

-go up into a fast food joint dressed all dirty, and hand em a hungry lost sob story and ask if they got any food they were gonna throw away, more times than not theyll hook it up with a bag of burgers works best in smaller cities

-drive to a fast food place where you pay at the 1st window and pick up food at the 2nd, park your car and staek it out, watch someone order food, then theyll pull up to the 1st window, once they pay, straight pull up infront of them to the 2nd window, theyll hand you a bag of food, say thank you and leave, if they figure somethings up ask for a cup of water:D

Guest THEdude

man that sucks.........

yeah man just go to a grocery store and jack some donuts or something,

yeah some churches do give away free food sometimes, plus you get to meet a bunch of nice people

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Ronnie Dobbs

why dont you dumpster dive?

disgusting.

do what marley said. Rip food off from the grocery store. If you break a sweat doing that, you're a chump who holds hands with his mom.

Archived