Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Your Favorite UN-Hero's

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by famecrazy, Jun 20, 2006.

1. famecrazy

famecrazy Veteran Member

Now im sure there would be a better word than 'UN-Hero' floating around somewhere in the dictionary but I really can't be fucked figuring out what it is. However this thread does have a purpose....

Post (real or fiction) your all time favorite UN-Hero's for the uneducated an UN-Hero is someone who in the complete opposite of a Hero hence the UN.

I'll get the ball rolling:

* My next door neighbor - Reason for UN-Hero status : Of Italian/Greek Origin loves Techno, Swearing in typical 'Italiano' fashion and wearing button up tracksuit pant's. He also think's he is in the mafia. Furthermore he never has smokes.

* Some Little Fat kid I went to School with: I'm almost 100% sure he will never win an award for bravery. He had your typical mini man syndrome and thought the world was against him. I hope he has a serious accident soon.

* DMX (in never die alone) - This movie was fucking horrible and I wasted a portion of my day watching this shit. If I wasn't such an UN-Hero myself I would punch DMX in the face and ask for my hour and a half back.

2. The Man with the Answers

The Man with the Answers Member

3. famecrazy

famecrazy Veteran Member

nahhh from what i understand an Anti-Hero is still a Hero. Just an unconventional one.

4. En Sabah Nur

En Sabah Nur Elite Member

i think you're supposed to like anti-heros. i.e. wolverine.

i think he's talking about people you pity, yet despise.

5. famecrazy

famecrazy Veteran Member

Correct!

6. Evangelion>Ogre

Evangelion>Ogre Senior Member

Mc Donald's employees..especially trainees.

7. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

george bush is my favourite U.N. Hero.

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

9. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

GG He just aint cool y'know..He aint political, he doesnt have a shaved head..y'know he aint Hardcore..
    ILL HARDCORE OUT ANY ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!,SKINHEAD/MOTHERFUCKER C'MON - ILL HARDCORE YOUR ASS UP - ILL FUCKIN KILL YOUR ASS, MAN! YOU COME RIGHT UP HERE, AND ILL SHOW YOU FUCKIN HARDCORE! ILL HARDCORE YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN ASS RIGHT INTO THE PAVEMENT.
    Thats I gotta say about it - Were harder then hard..I got a hard candycock to fuckin' stick in your mouth..

10. makeithappennn

makeithappennn Elite Member

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

sticking a mic in your ass then putting it in your mouth is where it's at

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I AM THE UN-CHRIST!

13. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

i thought you were older than 6

14. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

I thought this was going to be about the United Nations.

[​IMG]

15. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

it is.