Yao Ming's Girl is headed to the WNBA

RumPuncher

yo ese... getta load of the bigfoot

source

BEIJING, March 12 (Xinhuanet) -- Three elite players on China's women's basketball team are almost set to join the US league, WNBA.

Among them is Ye Li from Shanghai, who's widely rumored to be the girl-friend of the Houston Rockets star Yao Ming.

Already given a green light from China's basketball authorities, the three, which also include Miao Lijie and Chen Luyun, will attend the WNBA draft in New York.

Before formerly joining their prospective American teams, they will have to finish their domestic league matches and some national team training sessions for the Athens Olympics.

But they'll not be the first from China to play there. Former national team center Zheng Haixia played for Los Angeles in the 1990s.

and the pic y'all is waiting for:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2004-03/12/xinsrc_240301121714156553954.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yao Ming's Girl is headed to the WNBA....

but will anyone actually watch?

hahaha... right... more people watch 'slamball' than the WNBA

Originally posted by Weapon X

I bet Yao gets mad groupies, too.

oh yeah... him and Kobe out for a night on the town. :rolleyes:

Think about it…all those newly landed Chinese immigrants down for some Yao action. Maybe they can even bring him home and introduce him to their fob kids, who wear big goofy glasses and run in baby steps.

Kobe Bryant played a wicked 4th quarter last night against the Magic. Wow, that was entertaining. I couldn’t even study for my exam, which I failed today. :(

Archived