www.hungover.net

ETHREADZNY

The site is nothing but dope, and if this has been posted before, oh well...

fun games and memory quizzes, and cures

top ten hangover cures...

That's right, you've found the weird ones. Most of them from the strangest place of all...history!

GRAB A NIPPLE

Smudge tells us "a friend of mine said that drinking his wife's breast milk cured his hangovers when their baby was born. He tried cow milk after she stopped lactating, but said it didn't work like a woman's breastmilk. Creepy, eh?"

YOODOO VOODOO

Those spun out Haitan voodoo people recommend sticking thirteen black pins in the cork of the offending bottle. Worth a try. Harder with twist tops.

EELY GOOD

Soakers in the middle ages would down a plate of bitter almonds and dried eel. Pleasing to the palette? Perhaps not. But nutritious enough that it might just work.

EL LEMON

In Puerto Rico, the local alcos cure hangovers by rubbing half a lemon under their "drinking arm." Not recommended after shaving, ladies. Although Guy Nicholls, from Wiltshire in England reckons it's the way you rub the lemon. Clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere, anticlockwise in the South.

SALT LICK CITY

John Darce says, "My cultural anthropologist teacher said that some American Indian tribes used to run until they broke out in a sweat. They would then lick their sweat and spit it out, to get their body rid of the poison."

GET A SOOT FETISH

In 19th Century England, chimneysweeps swore by the healing properties of a long, warm, soot milkshake. Yum, yum, yum.

ASSYRIAN PASTE

Josh Handest, from North Carolina USA, says that in South Africa you eat Assyrian Paste, "It is apparently made with 1 teaspoon of ground swallow's beak and a teaspoon of myrrh mixed together. (Oh yeah, let me just grab that out of the fridge!). They recommend eating it as quickly as possible and washing it down with a glass of water."

WILD WEST HARE DOO

Apparently, in the Wild Wild West, whisky-swilling cowboys swore by a stiff cup of rabbit-poo tea. As if that morning breath wasn't bad enough already.

DRIED BULL'S DICK

Yep, you read right. Rico Randazzo says "In Sicily (South of Italy) they believe that by eating a dried bull's dick!" He says it's sort of like pepperoni. We'll be taking his word for it.

SHEEP BALLS

In Outer Mongolia, drunks are said to slurp down a pickled sheep's eye in tomato juice. No wonder they're so bad tempered.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

EL LEMON

In Puerto Rico, the local alcos cure hangovers by rubbing half a lemon under their "drinking arm." Not recommended after shaving, ladies. Although Guy Nicholls, from Wiltshire in England reckons it's the way you rub the lemon. Clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere, anticlockwise in the South.

Totally made up, but humorous nonetheless.

buy some B vitamins.

take one before you go drinking.

take one while you're out.

take one before you go to bed.

do not do this if you're not drinking, or you will get severe abdominal cramps.

also, water is your friend.

p.s. i don't drink.

best hangover cure, i kid you not, is Alka-Seltzer Morning Relief. Shit works wonders. Aspirin and caffeine(lots) in an dissolvable tablet. Settles stomach, takes headache away and wakes you up with the quickness, all with a pleasant citrus taste. Run out and get it before you drink heavily again and thankme later.

Archived