1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WORK STORIES

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AUZZIEDAWG, Dec 1, 2003.

1. AUZZIEDAWG

AUZZIEDAWG New Jack

WORK STORIES

Discussion started by AUZZIEDAWG - Dec 1, 2003

there is this woman that comes into my work, and orders the same ice cream, every single day.

she likes two scoops of jamoca almond fudge in a bowl.

rain, shine, sleet, hail, snow, tornado... it doesn't matter. she gets her ice cream, every single day.

and why does she do this?

apparently she gave up drinking coffee a year ago or so, and her family was very proud of her (she's old and i assume has been drinking coffee her whole life).

the ice cream has coffee in it... i mean, it's a COFFEE ICE CREAM.

today she came in with her family, and i quickly asked; "two scoops jamoca almond fudge in a cup?" as i reached towards the dishes.

she cocked up, and shook her head, and fumbled out "uhhh... no... no thank you."

her company gave her a funny look.

i guess they don't know about gramma's JAF addiction.

AUZZIEDAWG - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Dec 1, 2003

One time my office manager at my old job left a peach on her desk. She really pissed me off that day so once she went home, i took that peach and rubbed it up and down my ass crack for her. I almost threw up when i saw her chowing down on it the next day.

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  3. S@T@N

S@T@N 12oz Senior Member

S@T@N - Replied Dec 2, 2003

hahhaha^^^

I worked at CVS for the better part of a year, and whenever I could, I'd
    sneak down to the basement. Once, while I was down there, me and
    a few co-workers ripped open a package of Charmin and played toilet
    paper football for like an hour and a half.

S@T@N - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Dec 2, 2003

m: Im leaving
    d: O:)
    m: See you round the life
    d: yes
    m signed off at 2:13:54 AM.

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  5. BOZACK

BOZACK 12oz Member

BOZACK - Replied Dec 2, 2003

i once worked at a nasty ass pizza joint. one day a fellow employee (Charay, the morbidly obese black bulldyke with hairy legs) offered to share a huge blunt with my manager and i. well my manager (now stoned) called these 2 kids to the counter (about 14 y/o) and asked them, "If I cook you a surprise and give it to you for free, will you eat it?" "Yeah!" replied the dumbasses. my manager proceeded to sculpt a massive penis out of pizza dough, added sauce & cooked it. watching those little morons chow down on that huge dough cock was the funniest thing i've ever seen

BOZACK - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. BOZACK

BOZACK 12oz Member

BOZACK - Replied Dec 2, 2003

charay and i went on break together once. we ended up staying on break for about 2 hours since the place was empty. somehow she got on the subject of her lesbian lover and all the sex toys they owned.

"i got dis fuckin dildo shit, brah, be lookin like a dolphin an shit. you put dat dolphin head up in ya pussy an it start movin around and shit. an the tail on that bitch moves too. it tickle ya asshole while that dolphin be eatin ya out."

"I got this one toy, mang, its a dildo you strap on ya face, an the dick be hangin off ya chin, you jus put ya head down, and start fuckin yaself wit dat big ol dick on ya chin."

:crazy: disgusting but hilarious

BOZACK - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. effyoo

effyoo 12oz Elite Member

effyoo - Replied Dec 2, 2003

I'm probably the one everybody tells stories about. I swear I work at the most whtebread place ever.

effyoo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: