Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why do people post thread's???? and who are these people????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, May 30, 2002.

1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

why do people post thread's???? and who are these people???? the seindfeld thread

this thread is dedicated to the single greatest television show ever...."Seinfeld" my favorite episode ever was the soup nazzi episode, :lol: :lol:

2. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

by the way thanks for the new wallpaper ~~ZeSto~~ :king:

3. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

Kramer man, kramer...

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

http://freephoto-i.net/users/607/7616'>
    you've been blessed!

I'd have but 'Seinfeld' in the title of your thread somewhere... like a pimp's gotta do!

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

George: "I am not giving you my code."

Kramer: "I'll bet I can guess it."

G: "Yeah, right."

K: "Ah, all right, yeah... Let's see... Well, we can throw out birthdays immediately. That's too obvious. And no numbers for you. You're a word man. Let's go deeper... What kind of man are you? Well, you're weak, spineless, a man of temptations. But what tempts you? You're a portly fellow. A bit long in the waistband. So what's your pleasure? Is it the salty snacks you crave? No no no no... Yours is a sweet tooth. Oh, you may stray, but you'll always return to your dark master... The cocoa bean! And only the purest syrup nectar can satisfy you. If you could, you'd guzzle it by the gallon... Ovaltine!? Hershey's!? Nestle's Quick!?"

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^ nice!

some more classics...

Elaine: He said he'd give me a lift.
    Jerry: Ah, the lift. Like the lure of the siren's song, never what it seems to be, yet who among us can resist?

Elaine: You don't have an old pair [of glasses]?
    George: I broke them playing basketball.
    Jerry: He was running from a bee.

and george is a lot like me sometimes...
    George: See, that's why I don't have cable in my house - the naked station. If I had that in my house, I would never turn it off. I wouldn't sleep, I wouldn't eat. Eventually firemen would have to break through the door, they'd find me sitting there in my pyjamas with drool coming down my face.

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

SERENITY NOW!

8. platapie

platapie Guest

ovaltine. muahahaha

9. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

"Give me the rye, you old bag!!!"

(well, roughly something like that.)

10. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

12. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

George:it's a show about nothing?
    Producer of NBC:what do you mean a show about nothing?
    G:what did you do today?
    NBC:got in my car and came to work!
    G:there you go, theres a show right there!

13. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i'm right behind ya aser...

14. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

The Simpsons too are great,
    the last episode of seinfeld sucked, that pissed me off the way the ended such a great show! :eek:

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

George: "I never thought I'd fail at failing."

Jerry: "Oh come on now."

G: "I can't do anything wrong."

J: "Nonsense. You do everything wrong."

G: "Everything?"

J: "Everything."

G: "You really think so?"

J: "Absolutely! I have no confidence in you."

G: "Alright. I guess I just have to pick myself up, dust myself off, and throw myself right back down again."

J: "That's the spirit! You suck!"

and what's the deal with grape nuts? no grapres? no nuts?