who's you t.v. family?

drain bamage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

i go tthe simpsons also. no lie. i kinda wish i got somthign else cause i know a bunch of 12ozers will be sayign they got simpsons. but hey i aint hateing.

Guest --zeSto--

damn it took forever to get though all the signup bullshit...

then eventualy it says...

CrapHead, your TV family is the Addamses!

Cue the finger snaps and haunted mansion scenes — your family is most like everyone's favorite creepy, kooky, fun-loving clan, The Addamses! Yup, that's right. Gomez, Morticia, Wednesday, Pugsley, and Uncle Fester (and even Grandma, Lurch, and Thing) are your family's TV soulmates.

what a ++waste of time++

Guest HELLSATAN

fuckbutton,your TV family is the Addamses!

Cue the finger snaps and haunted mansion scenes — your family is most like everyone's favorite creepy, kooky, fun-loving clan, The Addamses! Yup, that's right. Gomez, Morticia, Wednesday, Pugsley, and Uncle Fester (and even Grandma, Lurch, and Thing) are your family's TV soulmates. Read more about your TV family...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

please beleive

Goober, your TV family is the Simpsons!

Cue the blue skies, white clouds, and heavenly chorus — your family is most like everyone's favorite Springfield residents, The Simpsons! Your clan may not have spiky yellow (or blue) hair or only four fingers per hand, but Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie, and even Grandpa are still your family's TV soulmates. Sure, they squabble with the best of them (remember the time Bart burned Lisa's centerpiece? or when Homer ended up living in Bart's tree house after Marge got mad and threw him out?) but they always come through for each other when it counts. Look past the clever one-liners and surreal adventures, and you'll see a family with as much dysfunction — and as much love — as you and your nearest and dearest have in real life. So, to celebrate your Simpsonness, pull up a couch, grab a Duff beer, plop down in front of the TV, veg out, and thank your lucky stars that you don't have the Flanders family living next door!

Emode Members are 29% simpsons,

The World is 25% simpsons.

What would we do, baby, without us? Cue the oil painting credits sequence — your family is most like The Keatons. Hippie idealists with a healthy dash of conservatism (in the form of Michael J. Fox...), Steven, Elyse, Alex, Mallory, Jennifer, and even little Andrew are your family's TV soulmates.

Family ties like what??!

this shits outta the blue...

im a sucker for online tests! ha,

im too cool cause i got the jetsons...

"Cue the flying cars — your family is most like everyone's favorite futuristic clan, The Jetsons! Modern, always trendy, and just a little bit crazy, George, Jane, Judy, Elroy, and even Rosie and Astro (or is that "Rastro"?) are your family's TV soulmates. "

that shit is too funny so far from true..:D

your TV family is the Simpsons!

Cue the blue skies, white clouds, and heavenly chorus — your family is most like everyone's favorite Springfield residents, The Simpsons! Your clan may not have spiky yellow (or blue) hair or only four fingers per hand, but Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie, and even Grandpa are still your family's TV soulmates.

Archived