what the fuck?!@#

iCEBERG

yea so im sick, and delusional, and i woke up this morning twice, covered in my own sweat when i wasnt even hot, ttok a shower, fell back alseep and did it all over again while in the back of my head i kept repeating "ill build you up, to tear you down" and it made sense to me at the tme. it still does but, at the time, it seemed normal for me to repeat that over and over again. yeh well my temperature is 95 degrees, i wont go back to sleep, and i keep seeing shit out of the corner of my eyes.

:o

i'll build you up to tear you down....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that shit happened to me last year , well minus the pyschotic repitition , but i had the sweating thing and the delusions and my brain was fukkin killing me , not a head ache , but my whole brain was just hurting.........anyhow i spent a night in the hospital and it didnt go away for a week..........good luck

yea well, that sucks, im goin on three days now. so whats 4 more? but i gotta leave now because looking at this computer screen is somehow building pressure in the back of my eyes and its makin it hurt for me to look down.

so im off to discover the wonders of 3 dementional movement through the unoccupied space in my room.

so either im that bored, or im still crazy, but i cant tell you which one, becuase i dont know

tah tah for now

its time for me to retire to the study

Archived