Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

virus??

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by icsvirus619, Aug 21, 2002.

1. icsvirus619

icsvirus619 Guest

yo wat up yall ive been writing virus for a while now and i wanna know if ne1 else writes it??:king:

2. Wink ONE

Wink ONE Junior Member

if you've been writing virus for awhile, and lets just say there IS another virus and you change your tag,wouldnt it have been a waste of time to write it in the first place? Also,I think there was a Virus or 3..

3. stupid412

stupid412 Guest

damn your a dumbass

4. ?uestZion

?uestZion Junior Member

i can tell ur new to the game i suggest u change ur name kiddo
    theres a few viruses out there that have been puttin in work for a long time now, heads like Virus AA from canada if u dont kno who this kat is do ur research....after that you'll definately get a name change

5. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

ya theres virus from toronto hes dope,,,

but whatever if you wanna write that sall good,,, you would just be wise if you posted it on 12oz when you are as good as the others, not too likely

6. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

7. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

8. icsvirus619

icsvirus619 Guest

aight then well im the only 1 were im from i think i havent seen any1 hit that up. soo i dunno
    :king:

9. Data

Data Guest

The name things crasy. youll have to learn to get it.

what if 3A steels peoples names and beats them to killing there name harder and first is it there name.

10. rEaL 1NA

rEaL 1NA Guest

~REALMOTHERFUCKINONER~

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

frosty.... Virus who used to get up in toronto IS Virus AA.

stolen from visualorgasm.com to illustrate the point.

http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/va-virus002.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/virus006.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/virus010.jpg'>

and before you vultures make any comments about the last one...
    Virus actualy DOES get down with cope2. (I knew you were thinking it.)

12. icsvirus619

icsvirus619 Guest

yo thnx for da help i think i need to start writing sumethin else..:mexican:

13. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

thankyou for wasting my time

14. Wilt

Wilt Guest

that whole car is butter...that was the first wholecar ive ever caught..that thing gets around...

15. Proph UAcrew

Proph UAcrew Senior Member

that didnt take long... try uncomon terms, do ALOT of research, make some shit up tat doesnt mean anything, but sounds hot, because if it means something obviose, someone prolly already had it and is known... RESEARCH... your on the internet, its not that hard...