virus??

Guest icsvirus619

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i can tell ur new to the game i suggest u change ur name kiddo

theres a few viruses out there that have been puttin in work for a long time now, heads like Virus AA from canada if u dont kno who this kat is do ur research....after that you'll definately get a name change

The name things crasy. youll have to learn to get it.

what if 3A steels peoples names and beats them to killing there name harder and first is it there name.

Guest --zeSto--

frosty.... Virus who used to get up in toronto IS Virus AA.

stolen from visualorgasm.com to illustrate the point.

http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/va-virus002.jpg'>

http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/virus006.jpg'>

http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/virus010.jpg'>

and before you vultures make any comments about the last one...

Virus actualy DOES get down with cope2. (I knew you were thinking it.)

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by icsvirus619

yo wat up yall ive been writing virus for a while now and i wanna know if ne1 else writes it??:king:

thankyou for wasting my time

if u dont kno who this kat is do ur research....after that you'll definately get a name change

yo thnx for da help i think i need to start writing sumethin else..:mexican:

that didnt take long... try uncomon terms, do ALOT of research, make some shit up tat doesnt mean anything, but sounds hot, because if it means something obviose, someone prolly already had it and is known... RESEARCH... your on the internet, its not that hard...

Guest --zeSto--

man...

write something really long.

like BetaMax or Testicular untill you get the hang of it.

And it's less likely that you'll be writing what someone else has already done.

pass on kazz1,

go for shazakewon

K why do you have to write a word,, just pick some fukin letters you like to sketch,,,

i write enzo why,,, cauz i love both e's and z's n's and o's i find tuff but it makes it a challenge,,,, think about the letters not about the word,,,

frosty got a point

ya thats what i did i sketched letters out for days findind the ones i liked.. i got like 10 or 12 letters nie then i cut it down to like 7 and i came up with dent or tend... dent stuck better! learn to live with what you got... 3 or 4 letters to keep it fast... 5 if you must

let me put it this way....

you can have a lot of fun with names. or you can choose a bad one and look like a complete queer.

virus=bad

kazz=bad (razz was an old philly head...)

hazard=bad

don't think of a name that sounds "hard" to you like ACID or BLAZE or SOLER or something like that. try writing down every fucking thing that comes into your head, everything. and then, when your brain is done, pick something and try to work with it. chances are you'll have about 4 more name changes til you find something to stick with.

Archived